Need help with a story event

LunaCampari

Hi everyone,

so I started posting my story on ScribbleHub after securing a few chapters but I am now stuck on an event. The setting is a female modern citizien who got sucked into an Otome game as the Villainess.

In this event the MC wants her former following to apologise to the original heroine of the game but the Game System issues a mission to humiliate the heroine. How can I make this apology set up turn humiliating? The MC really wants to cut ties with the following because they never treated the original Villainess as a friend and only used her as a shield but she can't openly quit her role because of the Game System. Furthermore, they are in front of quite a few classmates so they have an audience.

Just a few ideas would be nice to spark my creativity. If you need more background information you can click on the link for my story but the event is a few chapters ahead of the already released chapters:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/483653/transmigrating-into-an-endless-death-cycle/

Thanks in advance. This is my first story I upload in English (besides a short story) so I am really excited. :blob_melt:

D

Deleted member 54065

It's the game system who issued the 'apology' quest, so after achieving it, the follower can say "Alright, now that I'm done apologizing, you suck. Go to hell, heroine! Tis a prank."

Make it a touching apology, then with that twist in the end. If your heroune is kind-hearted, of course she'll be humiliated by acting all kind and forgivong, only to pranked in the end.

And make the people watching them arrogant and self-absorbed.

LunaCampari

It's the game system who issued the 'apology' quest, so after achieving it, the follower can say "Alright, now that I'm done apologizing, you suck. Go to hell, heroine! Tis a prank."

Make it a touching apology, then with that twist in the end. If your heroune is kind-hearted, of course she'll be humiliated by acting all kind and forgivong, only to pranked in the end.

And make the people watching them arrogant and self-absorbed.
Hi, thanks for the reply first of all.

I think you accidently switched my setting. The Game System issued the 'humilation' mission as a respone to the MC trying to apologize so yeah, I want to make the apology real but ain't sure how to handle the turn after that.

D

Deleted member 54065

Let me clear this up a bit.

MC apologizes, but the asshole game issues the humiliate mission right after she apologized?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
There are many ways to handle the situation but it mainly depends on the personality of the characters shown in the scene.

You can make it that while she is trying to apologize, her facial look would be more on the arrogant side, you can make her as if apologizing was something that degrates the nobility, having to apologize to a commoner which isn't humiliating but in turn making the heroine feel like she's treating the nobles like dirt. You can even make it such that your MC basically ignore the heroine and just make it that she is apologizing to some higher nobility or royalty instead of her.

LunaCampari

Let me clear this up a bit.

MC apologizes, but the asshole game issues the humiliate mission right after she apologized?
Nearly, the moment she graps the initiatve to apologies the mission comes. She is unable to speak an apology but was able to let her former following (four arrogant nobles) apologies. Then the mission comes.

D

Deleted member 54065

Yeah, I guess my suggestion still works.

Your MC apologizes in the most heartfelt way possible. Yet, game issues the humiliate quest immediately, so...

"I apologize to everything that I did to you."

"It's okay," the heroine flashed the gentlest, sweetest smile she could give. "It's not a big issue for me. I forgive you, from my heart."

However...

[DING] New Quest: Humiliate the Heroine.

What? My MC exclaimed. But I just...

"Okay," my MC suddenly straightened herself and laughed. "Got you bitch! It's prank!"

And make those goddamn nobles laugh with the MC as well.

LunaCampari

Yeah, I guess my suggestion still works.

Your MC apologizes in the most heartfelt way possible. Yet, game issues the humiliate quest immediately, so...

"I apologize to everything that I did to you."

"It's okay," the heroine flashed the gentlest, sweetest smile she could give. "It's not a big issue for me. I forgive you, from my heart."

However...

[DING] New Quest: Humiliate the Heroine.

What? My MC exclaimed. But I just...

"Okay," my MC suddenly straightened herself and laughed. "Got you bitch! It's prank!"

And make those goddamn nobles laugh with the MC as well.
Sounds good, had to reread your first reply but it really is the same idea. *facepalm* :blob_hide:

D

Deleted member 54065

Sounds good, had to reread your first reply but it really is the same idea. *facepalm* :blob_hide:
Well, I'll try to think of other options. But that's the easiest, quickest way to humiliate someone.

LunaCampari

There are many ways to handle the situation but it mainly depends on the personality of the characters shown in the scene.

You can make it that while she is trying to apologize, her facial look would be more on the arrogant side, you can make her as if apologizing was something that degrates the nobility, having to apologize to a commoner which isn't humiliating but in turn making the heroine feel like she's treating the nobles like dirt. You can even make it such that your MC basically ignore the heroine and just make it that she is apologizing to some higher nobility or royalty instead of her.

Well, I'll try to think of other options. But that's the easiest, quickest way to humiliate someone.

I think I got an idea. I will change the premise a little to fit the situation of the MC more. I think I will add a third character to dramatize the situation:

MC gets Mission ahead of time
Proceeds to let her following apologize regardless
Then MC wants to seperate herself from the apology and start her Mission
third person (Capture Target) interferes and praises MC for finally realizing her faults
MC claims that she has nothing to apologize for

I guess that is how I will proceed, should give me a lot of dispute and a chance to humiliate the original heroine. Thanks for your replys. :blob_cookie:

BlackKnightX

Go against the system, obviously. That’s the main point of conflict right there.

Give her something special. Some kind of hidden talents or a helps from some higher beings or whatever. And what would happen if she doesn’t do the quest or even go against it? What’s the punishment?

Have her plan against that, find a loophole or something, or give her some cheats.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Get closer to the heroine. Touch her hands, rub her arms, say it loudly and proudly, "Oh, you sweet child. I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you. How could i have known that all the things you did to get rid of the prince and lordlings from my side was because you wanted me for yourself? I, I'm sorry that I can't accept your feelings, but I'm happy to know you think of me that way."