Need help

Caivy

1663815720482.png

Honestly not sure if this is good enough. New to this table things.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
The eye-searing Cyan and broken pixel font really sell the 'nineties computer' vibes.

But it's a little weird that the fourth attribute column(luck) is smaller than the others. Personally speaking, I'd also change Stamina out for Endurance. Stamina is usually a stat like mana or health, so including it with Strength and Dex is an odd(though possibly justified depending on your story) choice.

I don't know what Point or Specialty does though, so I can't comment on them.

Caivy

The eye-searing Cyan and broken pixel font really sell the 'nineties computer' vibes.

But it's a little weird that the fourth attribute column(luck) is smaller than the others. Personally speaking, I'd also change Stamina out for Endurance. Stamina is usually a stat like mana or health, so including it with Strength and Dex is an odd(though possibly justified depending on your story) choice.

I don't know what Point or Specialty does though, so I can't comment on them.
Wait what happen to the fonts?
I guess it's true that the luck column is smaller than the other stats.
Thanks so much for the feedback :blob_aww:

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Wait what happen to the fonts?
It's probably just a low resolution picture. It might be fine in an actual story.

It just occurred to me, but if Mana is meant to be a main attribute it should be in a column with the rest. Where it's at now implies that it's an inherently different thing. (Which I assumed was intentional.)

Caivy

It just occurred to me, but if Mana is meant to be a main attribute it should be in a column with the rest. Where it's at now implies that it's an inherently different thing. (Which I assumed was intentional.)
Yep. The mana attribute is different from the rest of the stats.
It's probably just a low resolution picture. It might be fine in an actual story.
I mean I did just screenshot it so probably.
Btw what color do you think is best for the border

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Btw what color do you think is best for the border
Hard to say. Anybody in light mode will have a white background, and anybody in dark mode will have the dark blue one, so both of those colors are out. Since your table is black, black is out as well.

You could try this one
This one
This one
This one
Or this one

But they're all a little weird. Experiment a little. All that matters is that it's a soft color and that it contrasts gently with the backgrounds to prevent eye strain.

pelpelen

JESUS CHRIST

Species: Son of God

Level: 0

Stregth:█ Agility:█ Dexterity:█ Sense:█

Endurance:█ Stamina:█ MP:█

Race skills:

Passive:

Active:

Unique Skills:

Skills:

Caivy

Hard to say. Anybody in light mode will have a white background, and anybody in dark mode will have the dark blue one, so both of those colors are out. Since your table is black, black is out as well.

You could try this one
This one
This one
This one
Or this one

But they're all a little weird. Experiment a little. All that matters is that it's a soft color and that it contrasts gently with the backgrounds to prevent eye strain.
Thanks I guess will have to try to contrast different color in PS then.
JESUS CHRIST

Species: Son of God

Level: 0

Stregth:█ Agility:█ Dexterity:█ Sense:█

Endurance:█ Stamina:█ MP:█

Race skills:

Passive:

Active:

Unique Skills:

Skills: