Need r-18 fantasy novel

Emperor2penguin

Hey guys I'm really bored and want to read some spicy novel to read *wink* *wink* As the tittle of this thread implied I would want some r-18 fantasy novel, prefer it to be:
  • Male MC
  • Fantasy world setting ( high fantasy )
  • not Chinese or Korean novels
  • No horror or too dark that it'll ruin the novel ( ex. 177013, NO OF THIS )
  • no gender bender
  • no yuri or yaoi or futa
Its ok if the novel is a korean or chinese novel or not in a fantasy world setting as long as its good.
Also I already red road to kingdom, Sex beast system, world of women, overlord of sin

mrsimple

Writer
  • no gender bender
Well then, that there rules out my works. I'll take a peek at what we've got hidden under our scribbly mattress and send ya a flutter of pages to check out. :blob_wink:

Okay, I looked. The titles you've listed were excluded from the search, but I noticed one not on that list. For it to not have been mentioned kinda stuck out like a sore thumb. So I'm gonna ask, have ya visited the Ero Dungeon Online yet? :blob_hide:

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Heh. What a coincidence this thread comes when it did since my novel JUST became basically r-18 with it's latest chapter. If you looking for something that is mostly ero tho it ain't for you since it's currently over 50 chapters long, quite a while before the real ero starts.

I think most of Ace's works are ero tho so check out his stuff.

There might also be a novel titled Sex Beast System, if I'm remembering it right, that you can also search for

Emperor2penguin

Well then, that there rules out my works. I'll take a peek at what we've got hidden under our scribbly mattress and send ya a flutter of pages to check out. :blob_wink:

Okay, I looked. The titles you've listed were excluded from the search, but I noticed one not on that list. For it to not have been mentioned kinda stuck out like a sore thumb. So I'm gonna ask, have ya visited the Ero Dungeon Online yet? :blob_hide:
Ero dungeon online has weird tags in it as well as the description of it, probably not gonna read it unless im desperate

Emperor2penguin

Im currently reading the mage emperor, started reading last night and so far, so good it has long chapters so its a plus

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Hey guys I'm really bored and want to read some spicy novel to read *wink* *wink* As the tittle of this thread implied I would want some r-18 fantasy novel, prefer it to be:
  • Male MC
  • Fantasy world setting ( high fantasy )
  • not Chinese or Korean novels
  • no gender bender
  • no yuri or yaoi or futa
Its ok if the novel is a korean or chinese novel or not in a fantasy world setting as long as its good.
Also I already red road to kingdom, Sex beast system, world of women, overlord of sin
Marquis' eldest son's lascivious tale on NU top-quality fantasy r-18 novel
Hentai God system on sh. Really good but cn