Need sample of battle scene

tak

Gotta be more specific.. Video or text? What kind of battle? What weapon/mecha/magic/martial art the involved character used?
Also following cause i suck at writing action

Nakakure

Gotta be more specific.. Video or text? What kind of battle? What weapon/mecha/magic/martial art the involved character used?
Also following cause i suck at writing action
Of course it's text my bro

D

Deleted member 2533

I may have misunderstood it but you might be refering to an Action Scene. I don't have that one as of now (though I'm writing one, like as of this moment). I'm not that confident to share mine. Uhmm google-san might help?

Nakakure

I may have misunderstood it but you might be refering to an Action Scene. I don't have that one as of now (though I'm writing one, like as of this moment). I'm not that confident to share mine. Uhmm google-san might help?
Don't worry i also strugle alot

tak

Someone said the fight scene of World of Cultivation is good

S.D.Mills

Joe Abercrombie's action scenes are remarkably well done. Definitely recommend reading any of his work for reference.

S.D.Mills

Here's an excerpt from one of Abercrombie's books:

Quai leaned down from his saddle, eyes wide with fear. 'Are they bandits?'

'You're the fucking seer,' hissed Logen through gritted teeth.

They stopped a stride or two in front. The one with the helmet seemed to be in charge. 'Nice horse,' he growled. 'Would you lend it to us?' The one with the spear grinned as he took hold of the bridle.

Things had taken a turn for the worse alright. A moment ago that had hardly seemed possible, but fate had found a way. Logen doubted that Quai would be much use in a fight. That left him alone against three or more, and with only a knife. If he did nothing him and Malacus would end up robbed, and more than likely killed. You have to be realistic about these things.

He looked the three bandits over again. They didn't expect a fight, not from two unarmed men—the spear was sideways on, the sword pointed at the ground. He didn't know about the axe, so he'd have to trust to luck with that one. It's a sorry fact that the man who strikes first usually strikes last, so Logen turned to the one with the helmet and spat the spirit in his face.

It ignited in the air and pounced on him hungrily. His head burst into spitting flames, the sword clattered to the ground. He clawed desperately at his face and his arms caught fire as well. He reeled screaming away.

Quai's horse startled at the flames and reared up, snorting. The skinny man stumbled back with a gasp and Logen leaped at him, grabbed the shaft of the spear with one hand and butted him in the face. His nose crunched against Logen's forehead and he staggered away with blood streaming down his chin. Logen jerked him back with the spear, swung his right arm round in a wide arc and punched him in the neck. He went down with a gurgle and Logen tore the spear from his hands.

He felt movement behind him and dropped to the ground, rolling away to his left. The axe whistled through the air above his head and cut a long slash in the horse's side, spattering drops of blood across the ground and ripping the buckle on the saddle girth open. Boil-face tottered away, spinning around after his axe. Logen sprang at him but his ankle twisted on a stone and he tottered like a drunkard, yelping at the pain. An arrow hummed past his face from somewhere in the trees behind and was lost in the bushes on the other side of the road. The horse snorted and kicked, eyes rolling madly, then took off down the road at a crazy gallop. Malacus Quai wailed as the saddle slid off its back and he was flung into the bushes.

There was no time to think about him. Logen charged at the axe-man with a roar, aiming the spear at his heart. He brought his axe up in time to nudge the point away, but not far enough. The spear spitted him through the shoulder, spun him round. There was a sharp crack as the shaft snapped, Logen lost his balance and pitched forward, bearing Boil-face down into the road. The spear-point sticking out of his back cut a deep gash into Logen's scalp as he fell on top of him. Logen seized hold of the axe-man's matted hair with both hands, pulled his head back and mashed his face into a rock.

He lurched to his feet, head spinning, wiping blood out of his eyes just in time to see an arrow zip out of the trees and thud into a trunk a stride or two away. Logen hurtled at the archer. He saw him now, a boy no more than fourteen, reaching for another arrow. Logen pulled out his knife. The boy was nocking the arrow to his bow, but his eyes were wide with panic. He fumbled the string and drove the arrow through his hand, looking greatly surprised.

Logen was on him. The boy swung the bow at him but he ducked below it and jumped forward, driving the knife up with both hands. The blade caught the boy under the chin and lifted him into the air, then snapped off in his neck. He dropped on top of Logen, the jagged shard of the knife cutting a long gash in his arm. Blood splattered everywhere, from the cut on Logen's head, from the cut on Logen's arm, from the gaping wound in the boy's throat.

He shoved the corpse away, staggered against a tree and gasped for breath. His heart was pounding, the blood roaring in his ears, his stomach turning over. 'I am still alive,' he whispered, 'I am still alive.' The cuts on his head and his arm were starting to throb. Two more scars. It could have been a lot worse. He scraped the blood from his eyes and limped back to the road.

Malacus Quai was standing, staring ashen-faced at the three corpses. Logen took him by the shoulders, looked him up and down. 'You hurt?'

Quai only stared at the bodies. 'Are they dead?' The corpse of the big one with the helmet was still smoking, making a disgustingly appetising smell. He had a good pair of boots on, Logen noticed, a lot better than his own. The one with the boil had his neck turned too far around to be alive, that and he had the broken spear through him. Logen rolled the skinny one over with his foot. He still had a look of surprise on his bloody face, eyes staring up at the sky, mouth open.

'Must've crushed his windpipe,' muttered Logen. His hands were covered in blood. He grabbed one with the other to stop them from trembling.

'What about the one in the trees?' Logen nodded. 'What happened to the horse?'

'Gone,' muttered Quai hopelessly. 'What do we do?'

'We see if they've got any food.' Logen pointed to the smoking corpse. 'And you help me get his boots off.'

JayDirex

try this:
I need few sample of battle scene style.

This is in Chapter 9 of Howling Wolf- Fearless Raven:

The knight, taller, and a good ten pounds heavier took a fighting posture, and in one lightning-fast move, threw two straight punches at Jason. The Earth-man, with great effort, dodged the two blows and countered with a solid left hook to the knight’s face, followed by a whipping kick to his ribs. The kick pushed Sir. Dane back with a grunt, as the knight nodded at Jason, acknowledging his prowess. But the fight wasn’t over.

Sir Dane stepped forward and threw a straight left jab at Jason, who blocked it and quickly countered with a right-left combo. But to Jason’s surprise, the knight defended both strikes and countered with a pushing leg sweep, forcing the Earth-man to fall back to the ground.
“Shit!” Jason groused as the knight dropped on top of him in a grappling move forcing Jason into a side head-lock-choke, a textbook move right out of a Greco-roman wrestlers fight manual. And Sir Dane, strangling Jason, talked it up in his ear.

“You disappointed me, Jason. All this time I thought you were worth fighting. Now I’m going to slap you in irons like any other criminal!”

With Sir Dane talking smack and choking the life out of him, Jason learned right away that this man was a professional pugilist, unlike the amateurs he’d fought and killed on this world thus far.

Now stuck in an immobile submission move, Jason struggled to keep breathing while being asphyxiated on the ground. He had to think fast, and dirty. He changed tactic and stopped resisting the choke-hold. Conserving his breathing, he managed to wriggle his left hand free, and with it he reached behind his own head and clutched the knight’s ear, squeezing it like a vice in an attempt to rip the appendage off.

In the struggle, Sir Dane clasped Jason’s neck ever tighter while grunting in pain as Jason tore at the knight’s ear. At that point, Jason stopped breathing. The forest sky grew dimmer as his eyes closed. He didn’t want to end up this man’s prisoner. But even as he blacked out he kept tearing at that ear. Until Sir Dane cried out in agony, “Graaah!” and released Jason from the choke-hold.

The Earth-man gasped for breath as the knight rolled over clutching his blood-red ear. But Sir Dane wouldn’t let up. The knight raised up off the ground, lifted Jason to his feet and socked the Earth warrior twice in the gut, pushing him against the temple wall. But just as Jason flew back, he forward kicked square at the knight’s balls, stopping Sir Dane where he stood. The knight gasped but didn’t fall down, instead, he countered with a forward palm-smack, smacking Jason’s head back into the wall. This last strike sent Jason into a rage.

The Earth-man pushed Sir Dane back, sized him up, and with a textbook-MMA-spinning elbow, cracked the knight’s forehead open, knocking the big Easterner rearward with a stun. Jason, fully aware of just how strong his opponent was, then kicked himself forward off the temple wall, leaped up and bashed Sir Dane in his face with a crippling flying knee kick. The dark-bearded knight’s face went blank and bloody as he fell on his back with a thud.

Nakakure

Here's an excerpt from one of Abercrombie's books:
try this:

This is in Chapter 9 of Howling Wolf- Fearless Raven:

The knight, taller, and a good ten pounds heavier took a fighting posture, and in one lightning-fast move, threw two straight punches at Jason. The Earth-man, with great effort, dodged the two blows and countered with a solid left hook to the knight’s face, followed by a whipping kick to his ribs. The kick pushed Sir. Dane back with a grunt, as the knight nodded at Jason, acknowledging his prowess. But the fight wasn’t over.

Sir Dane stepped forward and threw a straight left jab at Jason, who blocked it and quickly countered with a right-left combo. But to Jason’s surprise, the knight defended both strikes and countered with a pushing leg sweep, forcing the Earth-man to fall back to the ground.
“Shit!” Jason groused as the knight dropped on top of him in a grappling move forcing Jason into a side head-lock-choke, a textbook move right out of a Greco-roman wrestlers fight manual. And Sir Dane, strangling Jason, talked it up in his ear.

“You disappointed me, Jason. All this time I thought you were worth fighting. Now I’m going to slap you in irons like any other criminal!”

With Sir Dane talking smack and choking the life out of him, Jason learned right away that this man was a professional pugilist, unlike the amateurs he’d fought and killed on this world thus far.

Now stuck in an immobile submission move, Jason struggled to keep breathing while being asphyxiated on the ground. He had to think fast, and dirty. He changed tactic and stopped resisting the choke-hold. Conserving his breathing, he managed to wriggle his left hand free, and with it he reached behind his own head and clutched the knight’s ear, squeezing it like a vice in an attempt to rip the appendage off.

In the struggle, Sir Dane clasped Jason’s neck ever tighter while grunting in pain as Jason tore at the knight’s ear. At that point, Jason stopped breathing. The forest sky grew dimmer as his eyes closed. He didn’t want to end up this man’s prisoner. But even as he blacked out he kept tearing at that ear. Until Sir Dane cried out in agony, “Graaah!” and released Jason from the choke-hold.

The Earth-man gasped for breath as the knight rolled over clutching his blood-red ear. But Sir Dane wouldn’t let up. The knight raised up off the ground, lifted Jason to his feet and socked the Earth warrior twice in the gut, pushing him against the temple wall. But just as Jason flew back, he forward kicked square at the knight’s balls, stopping Sir Dane where he stood. The knight gasped but didn’t fall down, instead, he countered with a forward palm-smack, smacking Jason’s head back into the wall. This last strike sent Jason into a rage.

The Earth-man pushed Sir Dane back, sized him up, and with a textbook-MMA-spinning elbow, cracked the knight’s forehead open, knocking the big Easterner rearward with a stun. Jason, fully aware of just how strong his opponent was, then kicked himself forward off the temple wall, leaped up and bashed Sir Dane in his face with a crippling flying knee kick. The dark-bearded knight’s face went blank and bloody as he fell on his back with a thud.
Chapter Twenty-Nine of my story starts off with an extended action scene, specifically a three vs one. Hopefully this is helpful.
Thanks for all answer