Need Simple Art? Request Here!

Straborvsky

Alright guys, I did this for Training my art experience. Currently I'm working for a Company as Coloring Artist, and they very pleased with employee with quick or fast working experience. My boss satisfied with my work and everything but unfortunately I was on SLOW side. For an example, my coworkers on average able to done a Base 3-6 page in a single day while me only 2-4 page a day depending on difficulties and for Shading they were able to done it 3-4 pages in a single day while me 2-3 pages.
So, I decided to draw random things whenever I'm free, but then ... why not might as well do request from other people? I mean, most of the time I wasted my time looking for an idea what to draw despite a Random drawing. So, you people gave me something to draw while I get the experience and exposure from your novel (you can commission me too tho for more complex illustration). I might say it's a win win situation.

TL;DR : Employed artist looking for experience by doing simple free art. (if you want commission me, add me at discord my tag: SSKA#4057)

Despite free art I have set a few 'guidelines or info' before requesting:
- I draw SIMPLE ART, so, make your request simple and not too complicated.
- Most of the time I probably will draw on 1024x1014 pixels. so, probably it will only fit until waist/hips for a characters.
- I'm most excel at drawing Female Characters, I could do Male Char. but probably won't be good as the Female ones.
- If you request characters, please be a bit descriptive with their body. ex: bust size, body type (plump, muscular, etc), hair/eye color, face expression.
- No, I don't do Landscape drawing, in fact I'm very terrible at it ... except pencil sketch ... I very good at it.
- I often forgot about something ... so, If you request some art and I accept it but somewhat it takes too long then I probably need a reminder ... Call me on my discord!
- You can ask Cover Art request but it will only max 2 characters on the page.
- You can ask NSFW, I will send it via link in message.
- You can ask my phone number if you're girl
- You can't ask Chibi art, sorry ... unless it's on Bkub style.
- Max request 1 art/person in 1 week, which mean next week you can request again. (it may changed depend on the intensity of the requester)
- Request close at Friday (my Job working hours is Mon-Fri. I'm Available/Free Sat-Mon). Close at Saturday when there is still a slot on the list.
- I may reject request if it's not within my capability or too complex
- I can't promise anything ... sorry.

I know it's a bit much but ... I just want to make it easier for both of us. (it has a lot of NSFW stuff, I warn you) Visit my DeviantArt , my Imgur gallery for an art style example.

Here will be list of the request that I will Accepted, with Max 5 per weeks for now. (it may changed depend on the intensity of the requester)
- HeartPiercingSpear: Illustration
- Writer_Not_Narcissist: Coloring, but if it's not possible might redraw it in Simple way.
-
-
-

Alright, that's it. make your request now! Closed for temporary because I got few commission, as for the one already requested, I'm sorry but expect some delay or late post.

Last edited:

FortySixtyFour

Cover art for AnimeCon Harem please!

Two female characters, Stephanie and Kelly, posing together for a photo at an anime convention, with a background crowd of (much less detailed or not at all detailed or even just shadow shapes) convention attendees.

Stephanie has shoulder-length fluffy blond hair with a pink streak and wears a large pink-and-red rabbit ear accessory headband. Wears a plain pair of glasses, has blue eyes, is shorter than Kelly and has an innocent/shy/embarrassed expression and demeanor. Wears a pink and red sleeveless sundress with a high skirt (miniskirt) paired with long red gloves and thigh-high red boots. Small-chested, but with emphasis instead on her butt and thighs!.

Kelly has long dark hair in a "scene" style, brown eyes, a confident/sexy/teasing expression and demeanor. Wears a very low-cut black V-neck tank top that shows ample cleavage and dark skinny jeans, sneakers, wears a purse with a strap that crossed her large chest. She should appear about half a head taller than Steph. Both girls wearing convention badges on lanyards, but it's fine if only Kelly's is visible.

Willing to donate or Paypal tip for sure, my patrons always get a kick out of seeing the characters different art styles.

Yorth

Swordman
Oh hey! Can you please try to draw a chibi version of my MC? Here is a picture of him.
1586010006214.png

You can choose any pose you want, whichever you feel comfortable with!

Writer_not_narcissist

Alright guys, I did this for Training my art experience. Currently I'm working for a Company as Coloring Artist, and they very pleased with employee with quick or fast working experience. My boss satisfied with my work and everything but unfortunately I was on SLOW side. For an example, my coworkers on average able to done a Base 3-6 page in a single day while me only 2-4 page a day depending on difficulties and for Shading they were able to done it 3-4 pages in a single day while me 2-3 pages.
So, I decided to draw random things whenever I'm free, but then ... why not might as well do request from other people? I mean, most of the time I wasted my time looking for an idea what to draw despite a Random drawing. So, you people gave me something to draw while I get the experience and exposure from your novel (you can commission me too tho for more complex illustration). I might say it's a win win situation.

TL;DR : Employed artist looking for experience by doing simple free art. (if you want commission me, add me at discord my tag: SSKA#4057)

Despite free art I have set a few 'guidelines or info' before requesting:
- I draw SIMPLE ART, so, make your request simple and not too complicated.
- Most of the time I probably will draw on 1024x1014 pixels. so, probably it will only fit until waist/hips for a characters.
- I'm most excel at drawing Female Characters, I could do Male Char. but probably won't be good as the Female ones.
- If you request characters, please be a bit descriptive with their body. ex: bust size, body type (plump, muscular, etc), hair/eye color, face expression.
- No, I don't do Landscape drawing, in fact I'm very terrible at it ... except pencil sketch ... I very good at it.
- I often forgot about something ... so, If you request some art and I accept it but somewhat it takes too long then I probably need a reminder ... Call me on my discord!
- You can ask Cover Art request but it will only max 2 characters on the page.
- You can ask NSFW, I will send it via link in message.
- You can ask my phone number if you're girl
- Max request 1 art/person in 1 week, which mean next week you can request again. (it may changed depend on the intensity of the requester)
- Request close at Friday (my Job working hours is Mon-Fri. I'm Available/Free Sat-Mon). Close at Saturday when there is still a slot on the list.

I know it's a bit much but ... I just want to make it easier for both of us. (it has a lot of NSFW stuff, I warn you) Visit my DeviantArt , my Imgur gallery for an art style example.

Here will be list of the request that I will Accepted, with Max 5 per weeks for now. (it may changed depend on the intensity of the requester)
- FortySixtyFour: Cover Art
- Yorth: Chibi Art
-
-
-

Alright, that's it. make your request now!
Can you please color my Cover art? and fix the guys face?

Writer_not_narcissist

Document 10_2.jpg

Hey man, thank you for this opportunity, This is the cover art for my Novel

I have a problem with the guys faces it looks a bit too round can you make slightly thinner and align it right to not make it look awkward.

All of them has fair skin, so it depends on you how you color them.

The Guy has light black hair, and brown eyes.

The Cat girl has brown hair and yellow eyes.

The girl on his legs have violet hair and light pink colored eyes (Blank stare)

And the girl with the braid and tiny glasses is wearing brown and has silver colored hair.

you can go crazy with the clothes and the chair just not too crazy. make it feel decent

Overall if you have anything else to fix I'm perfectly fine with it. Just please don't change it entirely.

I'm also a novel artist and I'm willing to learn from any mistakes you will point out.

also I would really want to color this myself but I don't have the drawing tablet nor the ability to buy one since I'm in the Philippines and we are under complete lockdown...
this would really help with my story and I will really commision you helping me with my cover art

If I get paypal which is soon, I will definitely donate as much as the effort you've given me on this project.

I also draw a lot of stuff but I'm not able to color them.
you can check out my Novel, in my Glossary I have drawings of my Characters but they're in line art, if you find something you like I can give you the original drawing in black and white.

Though the Cover art is my priority.

Last edited:

Straborvsky

View attachment 2219
Hey man, thank you for this opportunity, This is the cover art for my Novel

I have a problem with the guys faces it looks a bit too round can you make slightly thinner and align it right to not make it look awkward.

All of them has fair skin, so it depends on you how you color them.

The Guy has light black hair, and brown eyes.

The Cat girl has brown hair and yellow eyes.

The girl on his legs have violet hair and light pink colored eyes (Blank stare)

And the girl with the braid and tiny glasses is wearing brown and has silver colored hair.

you can go crazy with the clothes and the chair just not too crazy. make it feel decent

Overall if you have anything else to fix I'm perfectly fine with it. Just please don't change it entirely.

I'm also a novel artist and I'm willing to learn from any mistakes you will point out.

also I would really want to color this myself but I don't have the drawing tablet nor the ability to buy one since I'm in the Philippines and we are under complete lockdown...
this would really help with my story and I will really commision you helping me with my cover art

If I get paypal which is soon, I will definitely donate as much as the effort you've given me on this project.

I also draw a lot of stuff but I'm not able to color them.
you can check out my Novel, in my Glossary I have drawings of my Characters but they're in line art, if you find something you like I can give you the original drawing in black and white.

Though the Cover art is my priority.

Sure, I'll see what I can do, but I'll put you in the next week Queue.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
Are you free right now? This is not related to any of my story but for my own personal icon OC which I won't use for a story ever because I have my own code.

This is my reference. What is inside there is contacting me.

A chibi, please. I really hope you are fine and have fun with it :)

ShyMaskedMan

I will follow you, I am still unsure about a lot of things. hope we can get along well.

Straborvsky

Cover art for AnimeCon Harem please!

Two female characters, Stephanie and Kelly, posing together for a photo at an anime convention, with a background crowd of (much less detailed or not at all detailed or even just shadow shapes) convention attendees.

Stephanie has shoulder-length fluffy blond hair with a pink streak and wears a large pink-and-red rabbit ear accessory headband. Wears a plain pair of glasses, has blue eyes, is shorter than Kelly and has an innocent/shy/embarrassed expression and demeanor. Wears a pink and red sleeveless sundress with a high skirt (miniskirt) paired with long red gloves and thigh-high red boots. Small-chested, but with emphasis instead on her butt and thighs!.

Kelly has long dark hair in a "scene" style, brown eyes, a confident/sexy/teasing expression and demeanor. Wears a very low-cut black V-neck tank top that shows ample cleavage and dark skinny jeans, sneakers, wears a purse with a strap that crossed her large chest. She should appear about half a head taller than Steph. Both girls wearing convention badges on lanyards, but it's fine if only Kelly's is visible.

Willing to donate or Paypal tip for sure, my patrons always get a kick out of seeing the characters different art styles.

Done

if you want the with the background or no background at all call me on discord. I'm terrible at BG to be honest ...

Last edited:

Straborvsky

Oh hey! Can you please try to draw a chibi version of my MC? Here is a picture of him.
View attachment 2218

You can choose any pose you want, whichever you feel comfortable with!

I JUST REALIZED THAT I'M TERRIBLE DRAWING CHIBIS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa!!!!
but, since I already accept it, I did it and the result are not that great in my opinion Here

Straborvsky

Are you free right now? This is not related to any of my story but for my own personal icon OC which I won't use for a story ever because I have my own code.

This is my reference. What is inside there is contacting me.

A chibi, please. I really hope you are fine and have fun with it :)
I have terrible news at you my dude ... I'm terrible at drawing chibi despite it's simple and smol ... unless it's Bkub style then maybe I could do it.
so, please made your new request

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
I have terrible news at you my dude ... I'm terrible at drawing chibi despite it's simple and smol ... unless it's Bkub style then maybe I could do it.
so, please made your new request

Bkub style(blub?) then, please.

Last edited: