Recommendations need stuff to read

StarEis

i once again thirst for novels to read, recently caught up with world apocalypse online so i am looking for stuff similiar to it, stuff similiar to warlock of the magus world or supreme magus would be great too.

any non humanoid mc novels are good.
100 percent looking for fantasy.

give me anything from anywhere, i am even willing to read from webnovel as long as it's good

soon i may die of dehydration.
edit:just forgot the most important thing, no harem unless it's good like the one is warlock of the magus world or world apocalypse online

Draculus-del-Viafat

I'm not good at writing popular SH genres, but I'll be glad if you check out MoS. It's just fantasy adventures with romance, comedy, and criminal elements. Maybe you'll find it interesting. Thanks in advance even if you don't) Click on the banner ⬇

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
i once again thirst for novels to read, recently caught up with world apocalypse online so i am looking for stuff similiar to it, stuff similiar to warlock of the magus world or supreme magus would be great too.

give me anything from anywhere, i am even willing to read from webnovel as long as it's good

edit:just forgot the most important thing, no harem unless it's good like the one is warlock of the magus world or world apocalypse online
Does it have to be a completed novel?
|.o)
If not, mine has a non-humanoid MC.
The link to it is in my signature.
|.<)

As for other novels, I can't think of any other non-humanoid ones atm, nor any high-fantasy ones that you haven't already mentioned.
I haven't read in a while so have forgotten what I've read.
orz
If you're okay with something like a Lit-RPG, then there's Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka? on NU.

X

StarEis

I have read kumo desu ga nani ka and will check out your story thank you
edit: i was on phone a second ago just now saw your story and i have read it but wasn't my taste may try it again later

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Does it have to be a completed novel?
|.o)
If not, mine has a non-humanoid MC.
The link to it is in my signature.
|.<)

As for other novels, I can't think of any other non-humanoid ones atm, nor any high-fantasy ones that you haven't already mentioned.
I haven't read in a while so have forgotten what I've read.
orz
If you're okay with something like a Lit-RPG, then there's Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka? on NU.

X

I support the adventures of cute Aardwolf pups. Officially approved, :blob_evil_two:

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Someone : I need stuff to read
Shameless Authors :
1598964798903.jpeg

TachimeSan

Shameless plug hihihi

You can try reading my story, people have said it's good and it's got a decent amount of chapter with substance.

I'm also working on a shared project, but it's still got very little chapters, 3 to be exact, but if you want to try it here's the link

miclowgunman

Always looking for more readers to my story. Its about a person force isekai'd into a world of Magic Girls and monsters, and her quest to tell them all to screw off and send them back home.

Suzumiya

A few good fantasy novels series that I've recently caught up on:

CIVCEO
Dungeon Lord
Dungeon Deposed

Here's a great light novel:
Ascendance of a Bookworm

And here's a webnovel from this site that I'm really enjoying!
Tree of Aeons

Ankur_93

I would recommend my story. A world of Monsters, follows a monster and a human in a system word, with a Buddhist/Hindu philosophy. The System is especially influenced by this philosophy.

A World of Monsters.

Things I can promise, in the story:
1. Grammar [As per Grammarly]
2. Monster will be a monster while the human will be a human.
3. Evolutions.
4. No harem.
5. Grimdark
6. Well defined characters [In my opinion at least XD]
7. No OPness.

If any of these things catch your attention, give this story a chance. I would recommend that you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 too would give you a clear idea.