Negative Comments Being Deletes

A

aznviet3

So I don't it why https://www.scribblehub.com/series/53525/void-overlord/ negative comments are remove and delete while positive ones stay.

I am only showing how the novel is mostly a copy of this https://www.wlnupdates.com/series-id/57786/number-one-under-heaven.

I think I am going to give up on SH at this point since it felt like you can copy novel, do some minor changes, and get away with it. I am going to delete this profile and just never visit this again. Felt like China taking over this website and getting rid of any who disagree with them.

Edit: @Tony Delete my account please! Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
Lol, someone is mad? :blob_hide:

What is wrong with you, bro?:blob_sweat:

Deleting negative comments? Sure, when you annoy the author, he can do that.:cool:

You want to show that's not his novel? Then make a review or post in the forum, easy as that, what's wrong with those comments you are rambling about? :mad_s:

Have a bit shame, will you? The author might be wrong, but your way of doing things isn't better either.

There are ways to show that something is wrong with a novel, like posting here as you did, but you are still trying to annoy everyone with your peace of mind. Well, I'm sorry and I don't care if you will leave or not.

Next time be more mindful with those things. Report the story, as it is supposed to be roported. Say your problem. Why are you trying to rile up people in the wrong way?:blob_hmph:

Well, good luck with your accusisions.

hawlol

So I don't it why https://www.scribblehub.com/series/53525/void-overlord/ negative comments are remove and delete while positive ones stay.

I am only showing how the novel is mostly a copy of this https://www.wlnupdates.com/series-id/57786/number-one-under-heaven.

I think I am going to give up on SH at this point since it felt like you can copy novel, do some minor changes, and get away with it. I am going to delete this profile and just never visit this again. Felt like China taking over this website and getting rid of any who disagree with them.

I believe authors managing the comments is a matter of outsourcing work instead of foul play. It's unreasonable to think that SH staff will policy every single comment on the site, hence it's better to let the Authors themselves delete comments that goes against the site's policy.

Yes there will be some abuse like deleting comments like yours that shouldn't be deleted, but honestly it's still a fair trade for the site. They should be more worried about racism, hate and even spoilers than this kind of abuse by the Authors.

TrollingTrolls is right, although his responde was a bit too... energetic. The proper way to report a novel that is copying another is to leave a review or even a post on the forum. I doubt the creators want problems with copyright laws. Now, if it comes to a point where even reviews are being deleted as well, plz tell me and I'll leave with you, same as I did whith Webnovel.com.

Tony

Staff member

You posted this on both of my sites?!

Anyways, the author has full control over the chapter comments over here so I have no control over that. As for the review, it wasn't a "review" so it wasn't approved. It was just a hate message.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Dude. This is not new. What is your point? Copy paste novels are a plague we've had for a long time.

If your problem is the deletion of negative comments, that's just the authors being little pansy ass bitches who can't take a bit of criticism. At least you dont see ME erasing MY bad reviews. Dont mistake a few cuck lads for the entire platform.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
What are the chances of there being an appeal option for deleted comments? An author abusing the function to remove negative comments, or strongly worded criticisms, can't be be healthy for the site.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I know the OP isn't gonna see it cause' he weaseled out but here's the thing bucko: Welcome to the writers-verse.

Here's rule number one; they can take criticism however you like and no matter how much you disapprove of their act, you've got no say in their domain. They can delete if they see pure hate or criticism they can't take. Whether your deleted comment is actual hate or actual criticism, only you and Him know.

Rule número dos; at this point, with the glorious invention of the Internet and the oh-so-feared anonymity within the Holy Grid, copypaste work is just something everyone has to live with. If you think something is copypate BUT you ain't the author, give a heads-up. NOT a defamatory piece that does more damage to itself with it's stroke inducing grammar than the work itself.

suck it up

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Here's rule number one; they can take criticism however you like and no matter how much you disapprove of their act, you've got no say in their domain. They can delete if they see pure hate or criticism they can't take. Whether your deleted comment is actual hate or actual criticism, only you and Him know.

Shitty rule. Doesn't have to be a rule either if Tony bothers implementing what I suggested. It's not that important though. Also are you suggesting that the author is a god or something?

BenJepheneT

Shitty rule. Doesn't have to be a rule either if Tony bothers implementing what I suggested. It's not that important though. Also are you suggesting that the author is a god or something?
I'm only suggesting that the author is God in how they see the worth on a feedback and how they treat it is entirely dependent on them. Some folks like to keep the hate comment on because it's pure hilarity and on the other side, you have guys who delete constructive criticism because they can't take it. Tony can implement whatever she wants on the site but whether the author wishes to use it is entirely up to the author themselves. I, myself prefer the way it is right now. The writers can write and delete whatever they want and the readers can be the judge of that.

So what if your suggestion gets implemented? Who's running it? Is it just Tony? What if Tony's view of a hate and a critique is different than the author? A lot of unneeded friction, I'm seeing. Unless there's a board of a group that specializes on appeals by such comments, this is just something we have to live with.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Sure, Tony can run it, or he can designate someone else to do it. If it violates site policy keep it removed, if it doesn't revert the delete. Heck, the official Discord has a rule that tells people to be respectful and civil, so why not here? Be respectful and civil or be removed.

BenJepheneT

Sure, Tony can run it, or he can designate someone else to do it. If it violates site policy keep it removed, if it doesn't revert the delete. Heck, the official Discord has a rule that tells people to be respectful and civil, so why not here? Be respectful and civil or be removed.
So what you're suggesting is that Tony or whoever it is that he picks gets to stiff through the appeal while the readers/authors can only give one?

Sure that might work, call in Tony or smth i dont wanna @ him more than I did

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
This is a forum, not a chatroom. You can afford to go over your post and pick out the grammatical mistakes.