Nevermore/EnygmaFiles art thread.

HasegawaKein

Thank you! sorry the late reply. I use ClipStudio Paint, photoshop and cinema4D for some complicated backgrounds or weapons
Illustrations for some recent chapters. Forgot to update the thread.:blob_no:
5SMALLS.jpg
6smallS.jpg
7smallS.jpg

HasegawaKein

Illustrations of the last chapters of my novel. I'm not updating the thread too much as I've realized that I only have a few views per chapter:blob_teary:. I guess the story is not for scribblehub or the plot arc is hard to follow.
13css.jpg

14smalls.jpg
15smalls.jpg
16smalls.jpg

HasegawaKein

Art from the last chapters published so far. It's been a while since I updated the thread. There has been so little interest in the story recently that it makes me wonder if it's worth all the effort. :blob_teary:

1695996422337.png
1695996448724.png
1695996480404.png
1695996553418.png
1695996580921.png
1695996762598.png

1695996798488.png

HasegawaKein

For some reason, the novel has had a drop in readership, which is strange considering that it was having a better acceptance at the beginning, that's one of the reasons why I didn't update the thread. Too few readings for the effort of drawing each illustration per chapter but still the story has kept going. I guess non-linear stories are not very popular. Anyway last illustrations of these past chapters, till the one I released today.
1700828644416.png

1700828926743.png
1700828947989.png
1700828970730.png
1700828993216.png

1700829019385.png
1700829034572.png

1700829067128.png

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
For some reason, the novel has had a drop in readership, which is strange considering that it was having a better acceptance at the beginning, that's one of the reasons why I didn't update the thread. Too few readings for the effort of drawing each illustration per chapter but still the story has kept going. I guess non-linear stories are not very popular.
Yes, people are not used to not following a single person all the time. If they cannot form rapport with a character that is present in a scene, chances are they won't be following it for long. That, however, does not mean you won't find readers. If your story has something that is different from others, then you will be able to bring readers. It just might be that it will be difficult for the readers who are interested in your story to find it. You might be publishing your story in the wrong place.
My story is also non-linear and I do not have many readers. Though, I fear that is because I also have other tags that are not so "reader-friendly." Do not feel discouraged, though. I'm sure that out there you will be able to find your captive reader if you keep writing.

beast_regards

Oh, I followed your story on the Royal Road. Then I was forced to leave, and my account was deleted, so one of the drops were from me leaving the site

HasegawaKein

Yes, people are not used to not following a single person all the time. If they cannot form rapport with a character that is present in a scene, chances are they won't be following it for long. That, however, does not mean you won't find readers. If your story has something that is different from others, then you will be able to bring readers. It just might be that it will be difficult for the readers who are interested in your story to find it. You might be publishing your story in the wrong place.
My story is also non-linear and I do not have many readers. Though, I fear that is because I also have other tags that are not so "reader-friendly." Do not feel discouraged, though. I'm sure that out there you will be able to find your captive reader if you keep writing.
Thank you. Curiously this has only happened here in SH, not in RR where the readers grow up. Probably is a bit the content, kinda the chapters most liked here where the ones with a bit spicy content, but there is not much of that in the story either.
Oh, I followed your story on the Royal Road. Then I was forced to leave, and my account was deleted, so one of the drops were from me leaving the site
I really sorry to heard that. Yeah I was following Mook Maker there too. But in RR the readers has grow a bit, compared to here. Not sure why the difference.
Illustration for the new chapter
1701429597711.png

beast_regards

I really sorry to heard that. Yeah I was following Mook Maker there too. But in RR the readers has grow a bit, compared to here. Not sure why the difference.
I'll follow your story here instead. It's a shame I couldn't copy the review I wrote back on the RR, my account is gone and everything else with it, but I'll write you a new one.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Thank you. Curiously this has only happened here in SH, not in RR where the readers grow up. Probably is a bit the content, kinda the chapters most liked here where the ones with a bit spicy content, but there is not much of that in the story either.

Different sites, different readers. Each site caters to a different public. I have found that my story is not that read here as well, whereas I had some readers when I posted it on other sites (spacebattles and r/hfy). Yet, I like SHF the best when it comes to interacting with people. Can't say the same for SH itself.

It is said that SH is a place for smut, yet I am not so sure. But since I do not feel as welcomed anywhere else, I just stick here, even if I'm not as well-read.

HasegawaKein

beast_regards

I appreciate a lot :blob_highfive:, sorry i didnt respond earlier. I just entenred SH today. I will try to write one for you next week too.

It's OK. I left the Royal Road, have no accounts there, so I'll follow your story here instead.