Nevermore/EnygmaFiles art thread.

HasegawaKein

Artwork for chapter 11
chapter 11smalls.jpg

HasegawaKein

Illustrations for chapter 3 and 4 of volume 2.
3smallressss.jpg

4smalls.jpg

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
Thanks! I don't have a youtube channel or anything like that. I'm pretty bad with tutorials I gave up on that years ago. :sweating_profusely: Been working as an artist for a little over 10 years, it's all about practice and study. I honestly never thought I would make a living from it. :sweat_smile:
Well, with how crazy good you are at it... Well, if your story is as good as your illustrations, you just have to set up your ko-fi page and trust me, you'll probably be able to make a living of it.

HasegawaKein

Well, with how crazy good you are at it... Well, if your story is as good as your illustrations, you just have to set up your ko-fi page and trust me, you'll probably be able to make a living of it.
Thank you! so far this project is free. Im not sure in the interest in procedural fantasy. Nevermore is a idea that I have since years around but only recently decided to turn it into a novel series :sweat_smile: Time will tell if is good or not

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
Thank you! so far this project is free. Im not sure in the interest in procedural fantasy. Nevermore is a idea that I have since years around but only recently decided to turn it into a novel series :sweat_smile: Time will tell if is good or not
Well, whatever the case is, setting up a donation page and telling your fans they can contribute if they want is always a good choice. People actually like that they can enjoy your stuff for free, so if you tell them something like "If you're enjoying yourself, consider buying me a coffee!" you could start making a decent money out of your hobby.