Writing Prompt New action/romance novel idea

This is the main idea, in the Bible there’s something called The Androgyne, what they are is two “humans” that are fused together one male and one female. But The Androgyne were so powerful that god split it apart, and now humans are always looking for their other half. I thought that a cool idea based off of that could be where this guy (or girl it really doesn’t matter,) ends up seeing a fight between two Androgyne and ends up getting mixed up in all that mumbo jumbo. Obviously they need a partner so maybe their girlfriend/boyfriend or childhood could be it. I would write it myself but I’m fucking horrible at writing anything. But let me know your opinion on this idea.

AkalE

This is the main idea, in the Bible there’s something called The Androgyne, what they are is two “humans” that are fused together one male and one female. But The Androgyne were so powerful that god split it apart, and now humans are always looking for their other half. I thought that a cool idea based off of that could be where this guy (or girl it really doesn’t matter,) ends up seeing a fight between two Androgyne and ends up getting mixed up in all that mumbo jumbo. Obviously they need a partner so maybe their girlfriend/boyfriend or childhood could be it. I would write it myself but I’m fucking horrible at writing anything. But let me know your opinion on this idea.
That is the plot of the movie Hancock.

FriendlyDragon

Your friendly local dragon~
That's the bible? I thought that this was a greek thing? Humans were created with 2 heads 4 arms and 4 legs, but Zeus split them apart because of their power. It was used by Plato to explain how love works and finding a soul mate. The two halves are constantly searching for each other.

D

Deleted member 29316

Err...I think that's the Greek Mythology instead of the Bible. The only time that the God of the Bible separated the united humans is when they challenged the heavens by building a tower. Thus, God created different languages to confuse them.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
this guy (or girl it really doesn’t matter,) ends up seeing a fight between two Androgyne and ends up getting mixed up in all that mumbo jumbo. Obviously they need a partner so maybe their girlfriend/boyfriend or childhood could be it. I would write it myself but I’m fucking horrible at writing anything. But let me know your opinion on this idea.
I got the title: Interstellar Third-Wheel Cuckold

That is the plot of the movie Hancock.
I wanna imagine some everyday man trying to get Will Smith and Charlize Theron without cracking the globe in half