New Author looking for feedback.

Mercyque

I'll try and leave a review after reading a significant portion of the plot. I'll only do a review if I gave it a fair shot, so no half star reviews.

Not sure that those even make logical sense with voting after all. The half star reviews that is.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
I'll try and leave a review after reading a significant portion of the plot. I'll only do a review if I gave it a fair shot, so no half star reviews.

Not sure that those even make logical sense with voting after all. The half star reviews that is.
Thank you very much! :D

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most readers on this platform are silent. I recommend going to writing.com for feedback since their gift point system gives members an incentive to actually review things. WritersCafe is similar in that regard, but their point system isn't as sophisticated.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Most readers on this platform are silent. I recommend going to writing.com for feedback since their gift point system gives members an incentive to actually review things. WritersCafe is similar in that regard, but their point system isn't as sophisticated.
I'll give it a try, thanks for the info :D