Resolved New chapter bug(can't be deleted no matter what)

al.shiro

so i recently started to make "arc 1-etc" thingy to separate the chapters. But after I publish my first created arc, its immediately broke. Like, I can no longer edit the chapters nor delete it. the delete option is possible, you can delete it normally but, it keeps appearing after u refresh the page. From the reader's pov, the bugged chapter was a thread to the novel page that even if you pressed it several times, it's just like you were refreshing the page. What I've done before publishing it was, I copy the cool font from another website and paste it into the title. If someone who had knowledge about this please help this poor soul

al.shiro

So i recently started to make "arc 1-etc" thingy, to make it cool, i use another font from another website. But, after i publish it, it suddenly broke. Like, literally, the chapters immediately became error. there's a message on the chapter says "You cannot edit this chapter" and will keep appearing whenever you tried to edit it. The delete option is exist. But, after u delete it, it will appear again once you refreshed the page. From the reader POV, the bug chapter was a thread to the novel page that whenever u clicked it, it just as same as you were refreshing the page. no matter how many times you clicked it. Pls help this poor soul to solve the bugg

I'm using laptop on chrome
country is Indonesia
link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/341453/calamity-in-one-punch-man-world/
the problem was on chapter between 35 and 36

Last edited: