Resolved New Chapter Not Shown

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
So, I posted a new chapter. And it says so as well on the dashboard.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 3.46.18 PM.png

however, when you go to look for it, it's not there.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 3.47.08 PM.png

And, in case you're wondering, yes, it cannot be seen on the ToC as well.

What I'm using: Chromebook, Chrome is my browser, and I've also tried it on other devices (An Andriod Samsung A20 phone) and it doesn't show up there as well.
NEWS: I found the solution. I just updated the chapter and it shows it. however, I still don't get what happened. it says the chapter was posted 11 hours ago even now. even though it wasn't there before.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So, I posted a new chapter. And it says so as well on the dashboard.

View attachment 9627

however, when you go to look for it, it's not there.

View attachment 9628

And, in case you're wondering, yes, it cannot be seen on the ToC as well.

What I'm using: Chromebook, Chrome is my browser, and I've also tried it on other devices (An Andriod Samsung A20 phone) and it doesn't show up there as well.
NEWS: I found the solution. I just updated the chapter and it shows it. however, I still don't get what happened. it says the chapter was posted 11 hours ago even now. even though it wasn't there before.
My random guess is that your internet was unstable when you tried posting, so some bugs happened.

It's just a guess though.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
I had a similar issue once when I posted a few minutes after the reset. The chapter was on, the direct link worked, but the previous chapter showed blank next page button. reuploading the chapter fixed it for me

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I had a similar issue once when I posted a few minutes after the reset. The chapter was on, the direct link worked, but the previous chapter showed blank next page button. reuploading the chapter fixed it for me
yep, it was exactly the same for me. I wonder if the server glitched for a moment or something.

IDreamNovels

I had similar issue. I thought it was because I messed something up.

I had scheduled a chap, but decided to publish it now. But there was no option to instantly publish it. So I scheduled it for the time that had already passed. The chap was published and appeared on the toc for a while but soon disappeared. I had to delete and reupload it.