New chapter notification for readers

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I don't know if I'm just not using the site properly, or if it's an actual thing, but I've noticed that I don't get a notification whenever a novel I have on my Reading/To Read list releases a new chapter.
I was wondering if this could become a feature of the site, or if this feature exists but isn't working.
'-'

I think it would be very helpful, for readers and authors alike.
@Tony

X

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
One day, a rebellious errant Tony clone (which we shall deem as eTc henceforth) had this overly ambitious notion to implement all of the featured requests even though ... even though some are contradictory functions.

This subversive stealth project lasted a few months in the making. Finally, came the day of opening. Scribble Hub II became available to the public. Unfortunately, it had all the jazz but none of the zing. The new site was a crawling mess not much different from apps that suffer from feature creep.

The people were not pleased. "I am disappoint," someone pointed. Another retorted: "I am gundam." They demanded refunds for their non-existent payments. It was chaos. It was fun. They had seasons in the sun.

Tony finally caught eTc and erased the digital nightmare from this mortal coil, bringing order back into the world. However, it was too late. So, Tony went back to sleep.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It was requested a few times, so far nothing was done.

My guess is that Tony doesn't see a need to add that functionality because you can just check your reading list instead.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
It was requested a few times, so far nothing was done.

My guess is that Tony doesn't see a need to add that functionality because you can just check your reading list instead.
I see...

...x...