New Chapter of Spirit Exorcists!

MareoKen

I really enjoyed writing these chapters and am excited to publish the next few as well! Do let me know how you found it and whether you enjoyed it or not! I'd love some comments and feedback on how I can improve as well! Do check it out! :blob_happy:

MareoKen

Chapter 9 is out! Do check it out! There's some lore and theory stuff about the spiritual energy system, let me know what you guys think!

EternalSunset0

I stopped around chapter 4 but I'm liking it so far. I really like how comfortable I'm getting with the feel, the story beats, etc of a shounen series

MareoKen

I stopped around chapter 4 but I'm liking it so far. I really like how comfortable I'm getting with the feel, the story beats, etc of a shounen series
Glad you liked it so far! I appreciate the support! :blob_happy:

MareoKen

Chapter 11 is out! Chapter 12 will be coming out this Saturday. Unfortunately due to life stuff, there won't be a chapter next week. But I will be posting a chapter on 01/06/2022 and 10/06/2022! I'm doing this as I've been pretty busy lately and will be busy for the next few weeks as well and I won't have much time to write so I'm staggering to give myself more time to plan and write more chapters.

Link to chapter 11: