Resolved New chapters don't appear on the latest updates.

LostBreath

Hello everyone, Yesterday, I published a new chapter, but was surprised when it didn't appear in the latest updates. I tried checking on another device, but it still wasn't there. Initially, I ignored it, but it happened again just now when I published another chapter it wasn't on the latest updates.

SailusGebel

Your story needs to be approved first. Usually happens < 24 hrs. Yes, same goes for covers too. Are you sure your story was approved?

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
can you link the story its happening on? i can tell you the latest chapter i see

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
If your story is 'Fletcher' then it might be something on your end because your last uploaded chapter was 17 hours ago. I've had something similar happen once though, and it was because a chapter somehow got converted into a scheduled/draft chapter. Double check that your latest chapter isn't a draft.

LostBreath

If your story is 'Fletcher' then it might be something on your end because your last uploaded chapter was 17 hours ago. I've had something similar happen once though, and it was because a chapter somehow got converted into a scheduled/draft chapter. Double check that your latest chapter isn't a draft.
I checked it's not a draft.
It's fine, i managed to fix it somehow, I logged out and logged back in and it seems the problem is fixed

Last edited:

LinMeili

Same thing happened to me. Logging out then in solved it.