New concept / premise?

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
so uh, just bored and found a old story idea I had....

is this "new" or not really that unique of an idea?

Truck kun accidentally killed a bro and his big sis. sis has a chance to get a QT system or be reborn. she choose the QT system because she knew that her Lil bro was going to get married so and she was like welp whatever I'm not really that attached to life anyways and it's so boring...

but God thought that the lil bro was going to Pic the QT system.....

so the big sis gets a harem system and has to transmigrate into different worlds to get the love meter filled (get love from women, aka have them fall for her) to achieve a ultimate wish.

And the sis is like yay! I can finally go flirt with girls (she identified as a lesbian even before the transmigration and still has a female body in the QT worlds because.. magic?)

and there's only one capture target because the others are all the same soul... and each world ends once the mission Is completed but she (mc) can choose when to leave.

Simo

A lazy sloth
M confused. Firstly, does QT stand for quick transmigration? Secondly, the lil bro is dead too right? So what does she mean she knows he gonna get married? Lastly, what’s the point of even adding the little bro in the first place?

LilRora

Mostly formless
Well, apart from the fact it's really confusing the way you wrote it, I don't think there are any remotely similar stories. Not popular ones, at least. It's hard to even find a story with more than one reincarnated person, not to mention what you described.

If you're ever going to write it, I'd suggest cleaning it up a bit, because there are things that seem pointless, like being offered any choice in the system (could make it just so she is forced to take the system, and I don't think anything would really change). Also, what happened to lil bro? Do we know it, or is it something we get to know only far into the story?

If I understand correctly, the goal of big sis is to find her lil bro using the points or something earned from making girls fall for her? I'd treat that part with caution, because it's really easy to fuck up something like this with the character fooling herself she doesn't love or something.

TLDR: Never heard of similar story, so probably new. Some cleanup recommended if you want to write such story.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
M confused. Firstly, does QT stand for quick transmigration? Secondly, the lil bro is dead too right? So what does she mean she knows he gonna get married? Lastly, what’s the point of even adding the little bro in the first place?
his Lil bro was going to propose / get married with his gf. idk yet but the God was like well guys would choose to go travel to different worlds instead of staying in his old one (because the other choice was to be sent back into that old world but not die for the accident. hell still be injured but not dead). QT is quick transmigration. Lil bro is added in there because I need a good reason for the female mc to have a harem system ment for a guy.
Well, apart from the fact it's really confusing the way you wrote it, I don't think there are any remotely similar stories. Not popular ones, at least. It's hard to even find a story with more than one reincarnated person, not to mention what you described.

If you're ever going to write it, I'd suggest cleaning it up a bit, because there are things that seem pointless, like being offered any choice in the system (could make it just so she is forced to take the system, and I don't think anything would really change). Also, what happened to lil bro? Do we know it, or is it something we get to know only far into the story?

If I understand correctly, the goal of big sis is to find her lil bro using the points or something earned from making girls fall for her? I'd treat that part with caution, because it's really easy to fuck up something like this with the character fooling herself she doesn't love or something.

TLDR: Never heard of similar story, so probably new. Some cleanup recommended if you want to write such story.
the lil bro isn't important. he's just like there because I couldn't think up of a better reason for having a female protagonist get a harem system ment for her bro. She is the type of charater who doesn't know what her wish is yet. I don't plan on making her Lil bro the Ultimate goal of the wish tho

Hathnuz

so uh, just bored and found a old story idea I had....

is this "new" or not really that unique of an idea?

Truck kun accidentally killed a bro and his big sis. sis has a chance to get a QT system or be reborn. she choose the QT system because she knew that her Lil bro was going to get married so and she was like welp whatever I'm not really that attached to life anyways and it's so boring...

but God thought that the lil bro was going to Pic the QT system.....

so the big sis gets a harem system and has to transmigrate into different worlds to get the love meter filled (get love from women, aka have them fall for her) to achieve a ultimate wish.

And the sis is like yay! I can finally go flirt with girls (she identified as a lesbian even before the transmigration and still has a female body in the QT worlds because.. magic?)

and there's only one capture target because the others are all the same soul... and each world ends once the mission Is completed but she (mc) can choose when to leave.
Not really unique. It's basically a standard qt story except it's yuri.

Kind of interesting idea, if you play it right I mean.

I'd make the siblings fall in love with the same girl character. The big sis losing the battle and her lil-bro getting the girl.
The situation should be a three-way accident.
And the same scenario will play out as you have mentioned.
And the particular soul as you mentioned would be the girl she was in love with.

From these points you can technically make it either a cute lovey-dovey yuri or a bit more psychological by using the emotions and memories of the third girl.