New Cover Go Brrrrr

Mr.Grey-Cat

so because I was not satisfied with the old cover of my novel, I made a new one.

what do you think? can I start bragging now?

is it good?

t7.jpg

Siostar

The pink is kinda painful, I think a few shade darker/brighter would be nice.

Otherwise, I will say the cover looks great~

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Yes, I really love the smoke effect. It looks cool. The character design is also really neat. I don't mind the pink. In fact, I say it'll stand out and get people's attention. Overall, I like it. :blobthumbsup:

CL

As what was said before, the cover doesn't just look cool, it is cool. I think the colors and surrounding effects makes it look as if someone is emerging (or being swallowed up) from some such place like the Immaterium.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I like the cold dead eyes of this guy (?)

Ps. China banning femboys, what to do.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
The pink is kinda painful, I think a few shade darker/brighter would be nice.

Otherwise, I will say the cover looks great~
I think this shade of pink looks great tbh

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Seriously!?
Adopt a few and declare them as business property, thereby revoking their status as humans and pertaining their femboy identity.
Then the International Humanitarian Organisations will have to step in to stop your actions, to hell you worsen the world's issue by giving China the reason to step in with its UN member status and further undermining everyone in this godforsakened world.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

Then the International Humanitarian Organisations will have to step in to stop your actions, to hell you worsen the world's issue by giving China the reason to step in with its UN member status and further undermining everyone in this godforsakened world.
It’s not a complete ban, it is just a ban on media. Trying to enforce that any where else would be impossible. Also, this is probably less of a all effeminate men, but more of a, if you are effeminate and try to slightly rebel, we will ban you. So more of a power play than anything else.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It’s not a complete ban, it is just a ban on media. Trying to enforce that any where else would be impossible. Also, this is probably less of a all effeminate men, but more of a, if you are effeminate and try to slightly rebel, we will ban you. So more of a power play than anything else.
So CCP is trying to dom these femboys eh?

Tried to make it sound kinky but it kind of just sound sad.

Mr.Grey-Cat

I like the cold dead eyes of this guy (?)

Oh, thank you, I like them too, not to forget them being part of the plot.

And by the way, the character is a she, not a he, just a little tomboyish, I would say.

CZ2

New cover is pretty sexy

brrrr brrrr