New Discoveries

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Name the newest thing you realized... or never knew... about SH. If you didn't have any new discoveries, tell a fact that you already knew that you think others may not be aware of yet!

P.S: I know all this information can be found on official threads about updates for SH by @Tony .. but it's fun to say our thoughts, right?

Something I found as new:

I found out that disliking a comment actually removes a like! I accidentally hit the dislike button once on a comment today, the comment originally had 12 likes, and it showed that the comment then had 11 likes.

Was it just me who realized that, or was it always there?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I found out that disliking a comment actually removes a like! I accidentally hit the dislike button once on a comment today, the comment originally had 12 likes, and it showed that the comment then had 11 likes.

Was it just me who realized that, or was it always there?
12 - 1 = 11????? Whuuuuuu???? You mean????? If take 12?????? Take out 1?????? You get 11????? Whaaaaaaauuuuuuu???????????

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Lemme just list my discoveries in this site like Christopher Columbus.
1.Rankings and member privileges
  • New member - Exist
  • Member - 50 messages min, can change titles and give varied reactions
  • Awkward member - Be @High-in-the-skys, show one's lack in social skills even when on internet and make self-deprecating jokes
  • Active member - 100 message min, flex to others your superiority
  • Profile Banner - 150 messages min, show to others how you like anime, landscapes and skies
  • Well-known member - 63 trophy points, Highest member rank that you can flex to others
2. Message reaction exists (I was curious before but I saw only few are interested so I didn't bother)

3. Rules are just right on your face
20210307_101250.jpg

4. Clicking the Location of a member can link you to Google Maps with that place on the searchbar.
20210307_103622.jpg

5. For @CadmarLegend, You can look at how many threads you have here.
20210307_101452.jpg

6. That button is a blessing, why waste it?
20210307_101226.jpg

7. You can stalk the whole SHF if you want.
20210307_101324.jpg

8. You can see the active mods.

Well that's it I guess. Maybe I know more but I just forgot

CadmarLegend

Lemme just list my discoveries in this site like Christopher Columbus.
1.Rankings and member privileges
  • New member - Exist
  • Member - 50 messages min, can change titles and give varied reactions
  • Awkward member - Be @High-in-the-skys, show one's lack in social skills even when on internet and make self-deprecating jokes
  • Active member - 100 message min, flex to others your superiority
  • Profile Banner - 150 messages min, show to others how you like anime, landscapes and skies
  • Well-known member - 63 trophy points, Highest member rank that you can flex to others
2. Message reaction exists (I was curious before but I saw only few are interested so I didn't bother)

3. Rules are just right on your face
View attachment 6649

4. Clicking the Location of a member can link you to Google Maps with that place on the searchbar.
View attachment 6650

5. For @CadmarLegend, You can look at how many threads you have here.
View attachment 6652

6. That button is a blessing, why waste it?View attachment 6653

7. You can stalk the whole SHF if you want.
View attachment 6655

8. You can see the active mods.

Well that's it I guess. Maybe I know more but I just forgot
That's a lot. Also, we should apprecriate the "Help" more! It needs appreciation!

As for the "your threads".... it's too tiring to look through it all.....

Also, I only have about 40 threads. My message count is derived from me going to others' threads..... and it is a good thing that messages on statuses don't count.... I'd probably have reached 1k messages a long time ago XD.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
That's a lot. Also, we should apprecriate the "Help" more! It needs appreciation!

As for the "your threads".... it's too tiring to look through it all.....

Also, I only have about 40 threads. My message count is derived from me going to others' threads..... and it is a good thing that messages on statuses don't count.... I'd probably have reached 1k messages a long time ago XD.
Aye, profile posts and community games don't count for your message count~

It's a bit of a shame for the Games section though, I have over 1500 messages there, I could actually be #1 at message count like that... T.T

CadmarLegend

Aye, profile posts and community games don't count for your message count~

It's a bit of a shame for the Games section though, I have over 1500 messages there, I could actually be #1 at message count like that... T.T
I feel you.