New Features: Reading List Alerts, User Stats and More

LowKeys

Are the reading list alerts why we can no longer keep track of individual stories by RSS (at least, there being a link to the feeds for individual stories), was it causing too much load? I have authors I only follow some of their stories for, and I don't want to clutter my Ancient Method Of Tracking Content Updates too much.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Are the reading list alerts why we can no longer keep track of individual stories by RSS (at least, there being a link to the feeds for individual stories), was it causing too much load? I have authors I only follow some of their stories for, and I don't want to clutter my Ancient Method Of Tracking Content Updates too much.
If you want your RSS feed to only get updates from a handful of stories in your Reading List, put them on a separate Reading List, then subscribe to the RSS Feed of said Reading List.

A.jpg

OsiriumWrites

I am sorry if this was already answered somewhere. But my user stats show 1 user listed as completed, although the book itself is still being updated. Could someone elaborate on this?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I am sorry if this was already answered somewhere. But my user stats show 1 user listed as completed, although the book itself is still being updated. Could someone elaborate on this?
As a reader you can put books on different lists and if a reader wants to put it into their complete list then there’s nothing you can do.