New Music, or I mean oldie but goodie

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
One of the more unusual cult classics

Finally, two songs from my neck of the woods. One of them an anti-war anthem written just after Vietnam which became a kind of anthem for Veterans
the second a song written and dedicated to Australia's Vietnam Veterans based on experiences from veterans told to the band's lead vocalist-guitarist who wrote the song (and of which royalties from the song go to the Vietnam Veterans Association of Australia. I've had to link a tv performance as the official video is age gated due to it being made largely with authentic footage filmed in Vietnam during the war.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
You guys are a bunch of old heads. Old music sucks 90% of the time because only the mainstream garbage lives into the present day through it's shear mediocrity and unoffensiveness. True music is extremely offensive, irreverent, and dangerously original. Have fun wallowing in the swamp of past mass consumer hits. I will be listening to real music.

SailusGebel

You guys are a bunch of old heads. Old music sucks 90% of the time because only the mainstream garbage lives into the present day through it's shear mediocrity and unoffensiveness. True music is extremely offensive, irreverent, and dangerously original. Have fun wallowing in the swamp of past mass consumer hits. I will be listening to real music.
Based. :blob_shade:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
One of the more unusual cult classics

Finally, two songs from my neck of the woods. One of them an anti-war anthem written just after Vietnam which became a kind of anthem for Veterans
the second a song written and dedicated to Australia's Vietnam Veterans based on experiences from veterans told to the band's lead vocalist-guitarist who wrote the song (and of which royalties from the song go to the Vietnam Veterans Association of Australia. I've had to link a tv performance as the official video is age gated due to it being made largely with authentic footage filmed in Vietnam during the war.
Did you know that the grand daughter of Rasputin was alive during the time that song came out? Lol imagine having to listen to a song about how hard your grandad fucks every time you walk down the street.
Yeah your shitty Chicken Scratch and
Folktonic dont count as real music, bud.
Wow, I am surprised, I love all of them!
Here is a new one just for you.

Damn. Havent heard that one in a coon's age.

Thanks, everyone for sharing all this awesome music, here is my last one for oldies before I make a new recommendation for a new genre.

I can see this playing in the background as an intro to a serial killer as he kills his victims .
There are some oldies that have been remade into horror music, something like I got five on it remade for us

Last edited: