Recommendations New novel to read

werthersaboriginal

If you wanna cry from nostalgia; read a book dedicated to our youth
If you want good story; read xian ni
If you want epic fantasy; read stormlight archive

Nezothecat

Ex-Crown Prince favors the Villainess i recommend this one. One of our own and really good. ^^

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
My New Life As The Mafia Lord's Life is a Modern Romance novel that revolves in Bremerwood, a city where numerous Mafia Families reside for their business. There are about 19 chapters released with two side chapters, give it a try if you're interested:blob_melt:

👇👇

DevilPogoStick

New, very short atm, but should be amusing starring a bunch of teenagers doing weird stuff.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
If you wanna cry from nostalgia; read a book dedicated to our youth
If you want good story; read xian ni
If you want epic fantasy; read stormlight archive

Ex-Crown Prince favors the Villainess i recommend this one. One of our own and really good. ^^

Modern comedy, 80 chaps here, but it's top ranked on web novel with almost 200 chaps now.

My Pick Up Artist System

Masquerade of Souls is a fantasy adventure novel in process, 13 chapters done so far. Will be grateful if you take a look) ⬇️

My New Life As The Mafia Lord's Life is a Modern Romance novel that revolves in Bremerwood, a city where numerous Mafia Families reside for their business. There are about 19 chapters released with two side chapters, give it a try if you're interested:blob_melt:

👇👇

Read Mania Playground or I will inject you with 30 cc of Pink.

I noticed you didn't have a certain cinnamunbun on your reading list!

Cinnamon Bun: A Wholesome LitRPG

New, very short atm, but should be amusing starring a bunch of teenagers doing weird stuff.

Thanks!

GD_Cruz

skillet

a frying pan
I recommend this all the time lolol and this is SO late but
have you tried Fantasia? it's on this site, and it has a really dry-wit-funny writing style and no-nonsense characters. Might be up your alley :D

zac_k4ry

Ah! I'm just writing a tragic story, but for now, I'm in no mood to reveal any tragic thingey. It got mystery, mild comedy and loads of action! Try it please!! Here, read it up! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/169114/spyral-diary/
Spyral Diary.jpg

Michuyu

Hello hello~

hmm so I'm kinda looking for some new novel to read. Aside from tragedies, I'm open to all genres!

Thanks!
This is a story about a girl who is ugly, and tries to get through her last year of highschool at a new school in peace. However, she is grouped with the three popular guys at her new school for a senior project, and it causes a lot of trouble for her. ^^;