New Pokemon Game: Sword and Shield

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I was honestly hoping for more new pokemon but I'm pretty hyped about it. I do want to see what they've changed or added. What's your favourite starter in the new gen?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Is that freaking britain???

Ddraig

Which one are you leaning toward tho, and apparently the new region is based on UK.
lol just saw it and the first thought that came to my mind. I had heard super speculative rumours that it might be britain but didnt think that would be the case really...
As for starters, I honestly dont know. As for now I am leaning towards the water one followed by grass followed by fire.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
lol just saw it and the first thought that came to my mind. I had heard super speculative rumours that it might be britain but didnt think that would be the case really...
As for starters, I honestly dont know. As for now I am leaning towards the water one followed by grass followed by fire.
I was really sure about fire type and then when I saw all the fanart, I don't know anymore. The fanarts make them look so adorable.

Ddraig

Considering they are going out of the way to select names that are things (sword and shield) I seriously expect the story to be blackwhite level this time.

Ddraig

I was really sure about fire type and then when I saw all the fanart, I don't know anymore. The fanarts make them look so adorable.
The fire one looks like your typical optimistic shounen protag, especially that bandage xd. Timid water starter sounds nice.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
The fire one looks like your typical optimistic shounen protag, especially that bandage xd. Timid water starter sounds nice.
Haha, I just hope not fire/fight again but from the look at it, it might just be the case sadly.

There was also this "leak":

Ddraig

personally I feel giving it to mewtwo and charizard is a waste. They should give it to the weaker pokemons.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
personally I feel giving it to mewtwo and charizard is a waste. They should give it to the weaker pokemons.
They are iconic pokemon and given the mewtwo movie, people would think its a waste to not have it on mewtwo.