New Search/Quote/Reply Menu from Chapter Page

Tony

Staff member
Another new feature! From the chapter page, you are now able to search the whole novel, add text selection to a multi-quote queue and directly quote what you selected from the chapter with one click.

To get started, just select any text from the chapter and a menu will popup like below:
c_pop.jpg

Searching Series
This is good for searching characters/items/places/etc that you may have forgotten about. You can start by selecting any text from the chapter page and clicking on the 'Search' link:
search.jpg

Multi-quote
After adding your text selection using the '+Quote' button, a 'Insert quotes...' button should show up in the comment box.

Multi-quote_1.jpg
Multi-quote_2.jpg

The 'Reply' button will quote what you selected and will directly take you to the comment section.

If you find any bugs with this new feature, please report it in this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kotohood

Noob Author
So I did a quick test run. And I got a few question.

Does it only return one result per chapter? Cause I remembered that I've used a certain word or name multiple times before, but the result only came up twice.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I love this feature already! Gonna test it out as soon as I can :)

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
If you asked me what single feature, more than any others, that I wished all novel hosting sites would implement, it'd be this.
Another new feature! From the chapter page, you are now able to search the whole novel, add text selection to a multi-quote queue and directly quote what you selected from the chapter with one click.

To get started, just select any text from the chapter and a menu will popup like below:
View attachment 1204

Searching Series
This is a good for searching characters/items/places/etc that you may have forgotten about. You can start by selecting any text from the chapter page and clicking on the 'Search' link:

Multi-quote
After adding your text selection using the '+Quote' button, a 'Insert quotes...' button should show up in the comment box.

The 'Reply' button will quote what you selected and will directly take you to the comment section.

If you find any bugs with this new feature, please report it in this thread. Thanks!
Awesome feature!
I can see this being further linked to the glossary itself, like somehow generate an overview of a char/ term. That would get complicated really fast tho

kira

Very Cool ! ❤ it! Thank you for your hard work!🐱