New Statistics Page for Authors

Tony

Staff member
I wasn't a fan of the old statistics page so decided to make a new one:
sh_stat_1.jpg
sh_stat_2.jpg

What's new? You'll be able to see traffic referrers and geographical distribution now. I also cleaned the page up so it'll look cleaner. The new statistics is new so there's only about 48 hours of new data (referrers and geographical) available. You can access this feature from your author's statistics page.

If you run into any bugs or problems please post here and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

bigbear51

It looks great and I'll probably end up looking at my stats for far longer than I should. Strangely though, I already miss the old version.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Referrers list is awesome!

Is valid read going to come back later? Or is it too irrelevant compared to pageview (since they are kinda proportional)?

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I looked at it and it is very interesting. But the increase of buttons makes it hard for my tired smol brain to understand.

Also, there's 14 views in referrers connected to (empty), but I assume that has to with the thing being set up and getting incomplete data or something? In case that's an issue it was only on May 1st.

I'm tired.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Thank you, this is actually great, now I know where country most of my readers from.

CL

I wasn't a fan of the old statistics page so decided to make a new one:

What's news? You'll be able to see traffic referrers and geographical distribution now. I also cleaned the page up so it'll look cleaner. The new statistics is new so there's only about 48 hours of new data (referrers and geographical) available. You can access this feature from your author's statistics page.

If you run into any bugs or problems please post here and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Is this update for here or NU? If it is for here, I am not seeing this anywhere I look. :blob_hide:

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Holy cow! You're a madlad! Thank you so much!!!