New Statistics Page for Authors

Reisinling

Great! Though referrals could just group other chapters of the novel together :D

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I think it's time to plug my story. :blob_evil:

Great work Tony! I'll dm you more yaoi as a reward!
I really like how you quoted your characters and link them like that, may I ask how you do it and can I practice the same? :blob_drool:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I really like how you quoted your characters and link them like that, may I ask how you do it and can I practice the same? :blob_drool:
Use Insert Link function. It's one that looks like a chain.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I wasn't a fan of the old statistics page so decided to make a new one:

What's new? You'll be able to see traffic referrers and geographical distribution now. I also cleaned the page up so it'll look cleaner. The new statistics is new so there's only about 48 hours of new data (referrers and geographical) available. You can access this feature from your author's statistics page.

If you run into any bugs or problems please post here and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
What's a referrer?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Alright. Now then, time to concoct some novels for the meantime.

Tony

Staff member
I got 1 question. Does it show how much time they spend on my chapters?

It's crucial to know if they even bother reading my fic at all.

No but "Valid Readers" (from the Readers tab) does something similar: "A valid read is someone who has been reading the chapter for more than 30 seconds. Stats are updated every 10 minutes."

What's a referrer?

It's just telling you where the traffic is coming from

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
I think the inclusions are excellent, even with them I have noticed something curious enough that I would like to emphasize. And that is that according to the statistics, my story has much more visits from my country than from abroad but considering that it is a small country of Central America where Spanish is mainly spoken, and my absurd obsession to check that everything is perfect, I can clearly notice my revisions are affecting the number of visits per country.

D

Deleted member 53101

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I even put a thread and poll before this.

Nymus

Nice. This lets me understand why there are so many people from germany in my discord server. They're my 2nd largest source of views???
... we wait just out our time until we will start to come back from the moon to try to occupy you again.

Fun fact: germans are my second most viewers to. And I don´t know why. Bugs me.

But I´m pretty proud of the one female from Northern Mariana Islands. Why do I know she´s female? Cause there is the worlds largest surplus of women. Seems like paradise.
If you run into any bugs or problems please post here and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Can we pretty, pretty please - with a cherry on top - have the average ratings per country, too? :sneaky::blob_gift: