New & Upcoming Stories Needing Some Love?

mossplains

I published my complete first story here on September 7 and I started my second story here on September 13. The second story is still ongoing.

lilGoat

Mine is less than a month old and around 12.5k words, but due to being BL got an immediate 1 star rating even before I managed to post a chapter, unfortunately. If you think the writing is worth anything please consider giving it a good rating.

Travel back in time to the late Bronze Age in the biblical land of Canaan for an historically inaccurate fantastical depiction of life among the 12 tribes. An epic tale of forbidden childhood love explored through Middle Eastern folklore, Old Testament stories and Balkan/East European Jewish mysticism.

This Story has a lgbt+ romantic relationship at the center of it.
This story contains themes and subject matter that some readers may find disturbing, readers discretion is advised.
Chapters are uploaded every Monday.

CoverArt.jpg

Monk_Origins

Let me be a bit shameless too, will ya?
Here it is. I think its coming out good. The prologue and the Ch2 were good in my opinion, but the Ch1 was a little lacking. Please give it a shot, if you have time, lads.

Donitol

Sorry guys. Please let me shamelessly recommend my novel.

The title and synopsis pretty much sums up where the story is at currently. As of today(October 25), the novel has a prologue and 5 chapters worth of content. The update is schedule is every friday to sunday so if anyone is interested please give my novel a chance. I hope I grabbed your attention and thanks!!

AtifNaeem986

So as the title suggests, are there any new-ish titles preferably either: 1) 30k words or less, or 2) having been first published within the last month or so?

Just wanted to more or less advertise some of those authors who have only recently started posting or maybe dont have a substantial word count.

For those who haven't been getting much love as of yet for their fictions.

Post/advertise away peeps.
Yes, I am currently writing a novel named : Absolute Supremacy. Check that out.

AtifNaeem986

So as the title suggests, are there any new-ish titles preferably either: 1) 30k words or less, or 2) having been first published within the last month or so?

Just wanted to more or less advertise some of those authors who have only recently started posting or maybe dont have a substantial word count.

Well I have about 50K words. It has been less than a month since I have started.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/189610/absolute-supremacy/

Title : Absolute Supremacy.

Synopsis:
Cao Huang's father was arrested when he was wrongly accused of smuggling drugs from China to USA.

His mother, disowned by her family fell in into critical heart disease, an operation costing millions of credits.

He is the only one who can provide fee for his sister's school even if he is about to be expelled from his own.

Everything changes when suddenly....

A certain malfunctioning gaming equipment shall change his future for the better. He will stand above everyone else by become the first Absolute Supreme with the mark of supremacy.

Cao Huang shall rise from the bottom to the top and take revenge for all the grievances suffered by his family.

Marked by supremacy, he shall be the overlord of the second world of Humanity >.

The Devil and the Hero, he shall become all.

Note: Anti hero chapters will start after chapter 40.

Eleven_M.A.

@Discount_Blade I don't know if this thread is still alive, but do freshly published stories with few chapters count? I know one that'll be updated regularly for a few weeks.

Eleven_M.A.

Then I'd appreciate it if this story could get some love (and so would the author!)

It's a seinen supernatural thriller with very strong psychological undertones. I'm not sure how it'll do with the general audience here, but it's definitely worth a shot!

Angelwolf

I'm going to be shameless and put my story here, would really like to increase my per page view and maybe pick up some more amazing readers

Angelwolf

Just restarted this Story and would really love to get some viewers on it.

EmpRabbit

I just posted my story on SH today. I would really appreciate some views and feedback. Give it a shot if you are interested!

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I posted the first chapter of my story, Days of Blood and Roses, a few hours ago. Give it a shot!

D

Deleted member 40682

Mine is less than a month old and around 12.5k words, but due to being BL got an immediate 1 star rating even before I managed to post a chapter, unfortunately. If you think the writing is worth anything please consider giving it a good rating.

Travel back in time to the late Bronze Age in the biblical land of Canaan for an historically inaccurate fantastical depiction of life among the 12 tribes. An epic tale of forbidden childhood love explored through Middle Eastern folklore, Old Testament stories and Balkan/East European Jewish mysticism.

This Story has a lgbt+ romantic relationship at the center of it.
This story contains themes and subject matter that some readers may find disturbing, readers discretion is advised.
Chapters are uploaded every Monday.

View attachment 4437
What?! Someone actually rated 1 star just because it's BL?! Wow, I don't know if I should be feeling lucky or not for having gone under the radar because my story is BL harem and I would think that would piss off the haters even more than just a normal BL story.....

D

Deleted member 40682

Hey, so I'm just getting the hang of Scribble hub forums after having joined Scribble hub less than a month ago and posted my first story just last week. Thought I would do some self-promoting and came across this thread. Thanks, @Discount_Blade

It's BL, and for now tentatively 1v5 harem which may be subject to change as the story goes on, it could end up as 1vN, or just no pairing. You have been warned.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/195929/the-karmic-consequences-of-love-debts/831172d0-7e99-4ea1-9540-1357c67497e2.png

Last edited by a moderator: