New & Upcoming Stories Needing Some Love?

odisparo

Hi, I'm new on the site. I'm rewriting and uploading a story I started in 2014/2015. It's Horror and Dark Scifi/Fantasy for Mature readers. It's a story with a detailed world and complex characters, with a little bit of everything. It may upset you as you continue so I really don't recommend it for faint or casual readers (although it's not all bleak). Blood, violence, some sex/romance, politics, mercenaries etc... Multiple POVs, two males (brothers) and a female.

NB was originally a traditional-length scifi book but I'm revamping it as more of an endless webnovel for the entire tale.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Sweet, free advertising.
27000 words, been writing it for a month and a half (close enough?), and I plan on writing it to completion. Litrpg with a couple of dead people going on a magical adventure (read: revenge mission).

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Starting publishing today, first three chapters coming one every day, then once or twice a week.

Primate

I started posting on Scribble Hub less than a month ago. Have gotten some readers, but few actual pageviews or people who seem to be reading consistently.

Hi queen. Good to see you.

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
Guess plugging myself now and then won't hurt. Plus I am still under 30k words.

Last edited:

MemoDaBoi

Less than 2 weeks and 25k words in, so guess I apply for both conditions.

Blank is a story about John, who gets taken to a world where nothing is the only thing he has other than the system.
The story is slow paced and contains smut, well, kinda.

D

Deleted member 29448

I am always advertising my story with little conscience. :sweat_smile: Please check this out if you’re interested, it is also an interactive series:

Akemin

I feel like this story deserves more love so I'm recommending it here!

It's a new story that just started uploading last month with 15 chapters at the moment. The grammar is good and the plot is right up my alley because I'm really into the villainess/heroine reincarnation/transmigration genre right now. :blob_uwu:

UPDATE:
The author is drawing a webtoon of the story! How awesome is that! :blob_aww:

Last edited:

Draculus-del-Viafat

Well, here's my novel, with the first chapter being posted a few days ago. A new chapter comes every two or three days until I get to the end of the chapter that I'm now writing. I don't know if this genre is any popular on this website, but I'd be grateful to those who had a look at it :blob_cookie: It's fantasy adventures without reincarnations, gender bender and other stuff, with a romantic subplot and interesting (I hope) characters. Click there ⬇ and enjoy your reading) Thank you)

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I've been trying to reach more audience with my story for a while now. Started in Jun but mostly because the chapters are lengthier the update schedule is 1/week or less the views are scarce. It's never on the just release long enough. So, I'll toss in mine here.

A romance, drama, slice of life, yuri about mc x stepmother. Hope I reach more people looking for a story with a unique romance. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Chad_B

I'm less than a month old too. First ever web novel. I am babby. :ROFLMAO:

If you like fantasy, action, drama, and LGBT romance (emphasis on the L and the T), check out muh story.

Started within a month:

This too:

vanta_luxe

Hello, I have two stories posted here, which can be found via my Signature.
I'm pretty new at writing in general, so I'm learning as I go!

Ankur_93

Mine has been here for less than 2 weeks.
Ah, let me shamelessly promote my story. My story, A world of Monsters, follows a monster and a human in a system word, with a Buddhist/Hindu philosophy. The System is especially influenced by this philosophy.

A World of Monsters.

Things I can promise, in the story:
1. Grammar [As per Grammarly]
2. Monster will be a monster while the human will be a human.
3. Evolutions.
4. No harem.
5. Grimdark
6. Well defined characters [In my opinion at least XD]
7. No OPness.

If any of these things catch your attention, give this story a chance. I would recommend that you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 too would give you a clear idea.

Tearing_Sanctuary

Mine's been here for less than a month, so I'll be sharing it here hehehe

Title: Embracing Tears

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Action

Synopsis:
An innocent little girl was being ostracized and persecuted in her small village. People refer to her as a daughter of a Demonic Witch. With the death of her mother, her entire life came plummeting down. Her fate was turning for the worse. Her future was grim. Life was not fair to the innocent little girl. However, things began to change when she met a particular young woman and a Dragon. Will they be the stars that will light the little girl’s path towards a brighter future?

Link:

Stratothrax

DREADWOLF
"Monster power fantasy. Eat and become Stronger, Bigger, Dominant.

Rain is a survivor who got the short end of the stick in life. Reborn as a terrifying and dangerous monster everything changes and he has the chance to truly grow."

If you like reborn as a monster type stories and bloody revenge you might like this story I've been writing.

Donitol

Please check my story.

Here's the synopsis: In this modern world of magic, people use their smartphone dubbed as the "Magi-phone" as a means to summon magic. Living in this fantastical world is Bryson, a boy who is born with a low amount of "magia". Despite being born as such, the boy seeks strength, until one day he stumbles upon an application named "Demon King App". Will this mysterious app finally change his life or would it only lead him to his doom? Will the app help him fulfill his desire or is it only using him to fulfill its goal? Let’s find out as Bryson journeys this fantastical world while trying to fulfill his desire.