New Year, New Decade, Out your Insecurities

Friend

... well am I? or not?
Yeah, always been a chubby dude. But last year I went a bit too far so been trying to lose it.
I know the feeling. Well for me topping out at 225 lbs is enough, but I'm getting better. Trying to eat bet- HEY CHEESEBURGER!

Illian

I am insecure about my life. With a 69% chance I will end up homeless, living under a highway overpass and scavenging for food in the dumpsters, only to find a small half eaten chunk of stale bread, which would be my only meal for the day.
Hey! i hope things will work out for you. Cheer up!

Illian

I'm insecure about how people talk bad things about me behind my back.

I'm paranoid of when my failures is laughed by other people behind me. (I'm an architecture student who failed a lot)

i was insecure that my parents may leave the world someday. they're getting pretty old (nearly 60s) and still taking care of me since i was such a lazy wreck.

they may live long enough for me to finally get it together, but if they went on so soon, i'd be extremely devastated. that's why, when they went on trips, i even prayed that it would go on well, even though i wasn't a religious person at all.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
For me I don’t really give jack shit about my family except for my grandma being there when I needed my family the most and saying the things that help me. But what I’m really insecure is about how am I going Get the time to edit my 4K word chapter which I’d worked on but still not finshed but what scares me is how people will react to it or how much criticism will get afterwards because it kind of felt important to me.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
Another one is why was born a different color that just white or Asian or something else like is how Im am.

2.Will I be able to live on my own and make a manga series even if I can’t afford to.

3.will I be able to mange my own discord.

4.I don’t know if could fight back if my legs are not strong.

5.I don’t know If I want to be famous but I do.

6.I don’t know after that.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I feel like I'm a weirdo at school.

Everyone always talks how I'm always eating so much, all the time.

I don't have many friends. The ones I do have I all made in middle school.

Also, I wear a ski mask. So yeah I guess I'm weird.

But I feel like everyone thinks so as well.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I also feel like I don't have anything worth saying, or that no one care.

Like I was contemplating whether to post this or not.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'll never be attain my goals and even though I have to accept it the fact still keeps me up at night and wondering whether its me that dreamt too big or is simply too unmotivated to reach that dream.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
Same but I just realized that doing a daily habit or a milestone helps you keep at even if you don't feel like it

SilentApproval

I'm insecure at what the next decades holds. What will I become? What will I regret? What mistakes will I make? Where will my life go? Will I be working at my dream job or will I be working in a hellscape? Also insecure about me gaining weight again.

Moshi

My insecurities? What insecurities?

Being insecure doesn't change anything, it's best to always be confident in what you do.

Regretting the past, feeling anxious about the future, worrying about what you're going to do now, all those feelings only hold you back.