Recommendations No harem

Pyrtzii

Heya, first time browsin' scribblehub and i see mostly harem (that I cant stand), so i was wonderin' if there is some hidden gems i should start out w/ here that doesn't have harem at all and no BL. mostly lookin' for action/fantasy based novels that has lone wolf'ish MC that is not too caring. Thanks in advance for all recommendations :)

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Heya, first time browsin' scribblehub and i see mostly harem (that I cant stand), so i was wonderin' if there is some hidden gems i should start out w/ here that doesn't have harem at all and no BL. mostly lookin' for action/fantasy based novels that has lone wolf'ish MC that is not too caring. Thanks in advance for all recommendations :)
Why no harem????

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
How do you feel about reverse harem?

Lunaressence

Dead tired and if you want another one Just a dream too but it has adult content in it.

Nirrvash

I will recommend my own. No harem/no BL/isekai/fantasy

Lament of the Slave
MC has a terrible experience behind her and is trying to find her way in the new world in which she finds herself. She doesn't have any special cheats, just a bunch of skills she hates and has to deal with. Slow progression/ Slice of Life

TheEternalScholar

Hey there Pyrtzii, and anyone else who may find interest in this

So I just released the first 6 chapters of my novel which I will post the link below. I hope it fits what you are looking for, there are multiple POV's, and I am always looking for more people to help me refine my work. Every comment, helps to fix possible problems.

Currently I do have the first 13 chapters on RoyalRoad, but I'm re-editing 6-11 right now. So you won't find those here until I get them through the revised edit stage, should be a day or two.

This is a kingdom building novel, you'll have to wait a bit until that comes into play. However, if you're looking for a Ancient Greco-Roman era novel then welcome. I can assure plenty of skirmishes, realistic logistics and tactical strategies based off ancient historical battles. Technology will also advance with time, and the ones that exist, do exist in this period of time historically as well.

Look forward to speaking if you decide to come around.

Later,

zac_k4ry

A mystery thriller on Wattpad. Yes, I wrote it and I'm promoting it but if you want a fresh mystery murder web-novel series, that's your best bet, brother.

Myxir

Try the series finder. You can adjust the filter settings with the gears symbol.
Edit: I added the loner protagonist tag according to your specification, only to notice there are very little novels matching it.

Noks

A HERETIC AMONG US !!!!!!

GregLikesBooks

Why no harem????
Because harems are irrational....the vast majority of women do NOT share a man amicably...that's just some virgin's fantasy.
For those who actually know how women are....it completely breaks immersion to have a bunch of allegedly beautiful/smart/powerful women throwing themselves at someone the author repeatedly claims looks/seems 'average'.

D

Deleted member 45782

Because harems are irrational....the vast majority of women do NOT share a man amicably...that's just some virgin's fantasy.
For those who actually know how women are....it completely breaks immersion to have a bunch of allegedly beautiful/smart/powerful women throwing themselves at someone the author repeatedly claims looks/seems 'average'.
Looks at palace dramas. Amicable...XD

Bristlecone

Maybe Scarecrow in another world or Tree of Aeons?