Resolved No one can see my reply in my profile page

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Hey so someone posted a message on my profile page and I could see it. But when I reply to it and exit then go back, I can't see my own message anymore. The commenter also said that they saw in their notifications that I replied but there was no message. Plz help! 😢

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
I swear all the stuff in my settings is checked! (T^T) Edit: I can see some of my latest replies now... wat happened.... I still can't see my earlier replies though...hmm.. I'm still a newbie at dis.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Hey so someone posted a message on my profile page and I could see it. But when I reply to it and exit then go back, I can't see my own message anymore. The commenter also said that they saw in their notifications that I replied but there was no message. Plz help! 😢
I swear all the stuff in my settings is checked! (T^T) Edit: I can see some of my latest replies now... wat happened.... I still can't see my earlier replies though...hmm.. I'm still a newbie at dis.

It's a bug on Scribble Hub's side and it has nothing to do with your settings. Basically, an error occurred while posting a new reply so the new reply didn't get posted but an alert was sent anyways. I should have this fixed by tomorrow.

Thanks for reporting it!

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I added a few more error checking so this should be fixed but it won't bring back your comments as it was never posted. Even if it appeared to be posted, it was never posted. Sorry about that!

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Okay, I added a few more error checking so this should be fixed but it won't bring back your comments as it was never posted. Even if it appeared to be posted, it was never posted. Sorry about that!
Thank you kind sir- um miss- no... person.. (don't wanna assume your gender while making myself seem educated *cough cough*) but I tried replying again to another message but it never showed up again like the first ones...Edit: I also tried posting a message on others profile but it never showed up. Is that just me??? 🤔

Tony

Staff member
Thank you kind sir- um miss- no... person.. (don't wanna assume your gender while making myself seem educated *cough cough*) but I tried replying again to another message but it never showed up again like the first ones...Edit: I also tried posting a message on others profile but it never showed up. Is that just me??? 🤔

*cough* Tony is a guy's name *cough*

Anyways, which device are you using? This is really weird. Also, can I get a copy of what you tried to post?

Also, in case you were wondering, that was me posting a reply on your profile post then deleting it so if you got an alert for that, it was me testing to see if I could reply on your profile.

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
*cough* Tony is a guy's name *cough*

Anyways, which device are you using? This is really weird. Also, can I get a copy of what you tried to post?

Also, in case you were wondering, that was me posting a reply on your profile post then deleting it so if you got an alert for that, it was me testing to see if I could reply on your profile.
Ahem well I don't wanna assume... once I called a person sir and they replied, "I'm a MA'AM". My dark history...
Also I'm on a Samsung phone on chrome... I just replied and it worked this time! Thank you! Sir. Lol

Tony

Staff member
Ahem well I don't wanna assume... once I called a person sir and they replied, "I'm a MA'AM". My dark history...
Also I'm on a Samsung phone on chrome... I just replied and it worked this time! Thank you! Sir. Lol

After the unsuccessful comments, did it show you that it was successfully posted? Or did it just not do anything?

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
After the unsuccessful comments, did it show you that it was successfully posted? Or did it just not do anything?
After I tried to post unsuccessfully I exited then came back to the profile page to comment and the comment posted successfully. When it was unsuccessful.. The comments stayed in the box where we type the comments and it was just stuck there with the words and all. The ones that didn't post are gone tho, I'm assuming you did that? Ps. Thanks so much!