Noble scion names that scream arrogance

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I'm absolutely terrible with names and whenever I try to think of one I just come up blank, even if I'm purposefully trying to think of something commonly used. So please give me ideas for names that scream arrogance and typical noble son names. Also female names too, I may need those in the future. Also yes I know I could use a name generator, but whatever.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Obediah? Ezekial?

Or the crowd favorite.......KAREN!!!!????

Mechaphobic

Beenadick, I mean Benedict. There is also Testicleese, God of Testosterone! Bastardidas, Brother of Leonidas.

Female names are harder, Rose is good, Pepper as well. Beatrice sounds fairly arrogant as well.

DarkeReises

Obediah? Ezekial?

Or the crowd favorite.......KAREN!!!!????
Karen would definitely be used for a queen who wants to make sure her own kids get the throne so she gets more power, and she'd be the bitchiest bitch of all bitches.
Beenadick, I mean Benedict. There is also Testicleese, God of Testosterone! Bastardidas, Brother of Leonidas.

Female names are harder, Rose is good, Pepper as well. Beatrice sounds fairly arrogant as well.
Ah, there it is. I was waiting for the genital names.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Bernstein. Watterson. Rotherham.

Really, just look up German/Jewish surnames. They got that evil vibe to em

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Bernstein. Watterson. Rotherham.

Really, just look up German/Jewish surnames. They got that evil vibe to em
Umm, the last time the Germans and Jews were involved, it didn't turn out very good due to a certain mustached Austrian man. Just saying.

(was it worth it to see the message counter go from 69 to 70 for a Hitler/WW2 joke? Yea, totally. A girl's gotta have her priorities straight ya know.)

Madison, mackenzie, Andres, Barrington, etc
(ngl I just google names and if they sound alright I'll take them, sometimes I even google translate the words themselves into an obscure language nobody uses anymore)

Here, a link to the website I used(if I'm gonna make a Hitler joke might as well make myself helpful too)
https://babynames.net/list/aristocrat-names

DarkeReises

Umm, the last time the Germans and Jews were involved, it didn't turn out very good due to a certain mustached Austrian man. Just saying.

(was it worth it to see the message counter go from 69 to 70 for a Hitler/WW2 joke? Yea, totally. A girl's gotta have her priorities straight ya know.)

Madison, mackenzie, Andres, Barrington, etc
(ngl I just google names and if they sound alright I'll take them, sometimes I even google translate the words themselves into an obscure language nobody uses anymore)

Here, a link to the website I used(if I'm gonna make a Hitler joke might as well make myself helpful too)
https://babynames.net/list/aristocrat-names
Would've been better if you went from 68 to 69 with it, but you do you.

Anyways, you open for a romantic candlelit dinner in an authentic gas chamber?
What? No no no, no need to worry, just walk in front of me please, ladies first. s m i l e

Also, I did the same translating thing, but I used Danish. And then I met people that knew the language, and I was so surprised and so angry. Why couldn't it have just stayed obscure? Because obviously if I know no one that knows the language, that means no one knows the language.

peelsdeeni

Would've been better if you went from 68 to 69 with it, but you do you.

Anyways, you open for a romantic candlelit dinner in an authentic gas chamber?
What? No no no, no need to worry, just walk in front of me please, ladies first. s m i l e
*smiles back*
Oh no no no no, I don't need this gas mask! I want the experience to be authentic ;) I'm totally not still a stressed little school child if you know what I mean

On a slightly, emphasis on slightly, different note, wanna hear a joke? No? You don't have a choice. Did you know that Hitler has a similarity with Garfield? Well ya see, just like how Hitler "baked" the Jews, Garfield also bakes his lasagna. A LOT of lasagna at that, just like a certain mustached Austrian man with the dead Jewish people.

Nice. A Hitler joke AND a suicide joke in one post. Wait, wait, 69; 420. BOOM. Gimme a min and I'll come back and edit this with a slightly racist joke next

Edit: This is a (very) offense racist joke that I got from watching family feud with Steve Harvey. Just putting a warning out now.
it involves black households and dads
"What do white households have that black households don't?"
Quote, AND I QUOTE, "A dad"

Last edited:

DarkeReises

*smiles back*
Oh no no no no, I don't need this gas mask! I want the experience to be authentic ;) I'm totally not still a stressed little school child if you know what I mean

On a slightly, emphasis on slightly, different note, wanna hear a joke? No? You don't have a choice. Did you know that Hitler has a similarity with Garfield? Well ya see, just like how Hitler "baked" the Jews, Garfield also bakes his lasagna. A LOT of lasagna at that, just like a certain mustached Austrian man with the dead Jewish people.

Nice. A Hitler joke AND a suicide joke in one post. Wait, wait, 69; 420. BOOM. Gimme a min and I'll come back and edit this with a slightly racist joke next
I think we'll get along swimmingly.
...do people really use the word swimmingly? It's just such a weird word. Hm.

Also would the people going inside the gas chamber be wearing gas masks? I think not. But to play it safe, let's move the location to the control room instead! We can watch some strippers do their work, from behind thick glass ;)

LilTV1155

Name that translates to Your Grandfather's D.

It soes sound arrogant and funny if you pk a player with that username. Also depending on culture will rile up enemies and rivals alike because of it.

peelsdeeni

alright I'm back with the racist joke so I'll edit it in later(the procrastinator in me is acting up again)
I think we'll get along swimmingly.
...do people really use the word swimmingly? It's just such a weird word. Hm.

Also would the people going inside the gas chamber be wearing gas masks? I think not. But to play it safe, let's move the location to the control room instead! We can watch some strippers do their work, from behind thick glass ;)
I mean, why the f**k not? I still say salty and yeet and other weird old words. When was salty said again? 2018? Jesus f**king Christ I'm starting to feel old, and I'm not even old yet!(2000s kid :)

How would you get the pole into the gas chamber tho? Do you like, just, detach it and carry it from the club or do you like just, order one from like IKEA build it in the chamber? Does IKEA even sell stripper poles?

Imagine one day when we're in hell for making these jokes and meet Hitler down there too and tell him, "Hey so, we used one of your gas chambers as a strip club... Uh, this is kinda awkward. Do you even know what strip clubs are? Sorry, your fabulous musty is making me a little nervous."

DarkeReises

alright I'm back with the racist joke so I'll edit it in later(the procrastinator in me is acting up again)

I mean, why the f**k not? I still say salty and yeet and other weird old words. When was salty said again? 2018? Jesus f**king Christ I'm starting to feel old, and I'm not even old yet!(2000s kid :)

How would you get the pole into the gas chamber tho? Do you like, just, detach it and carry it from the club or do you like just, order one from like IKEA build it in the chamber? Does IKEA even sell stripper poles?

Imagine one day when we're in hell for making these jokes and meet Hitler down there too and tell him, "Hey so, we used one of your gas chambers as a strip club... Uh, this is kinda awkward. Do you even know what strip clubs are? Sorry, your fabulous musty is making me a little nervous."
I still use yeet as well, it's okay, you're not alone. Also yes, we would be in the deepest pits of hell for what we're going to do. Also I'm pretty sure there are stripper pole kits that don't involve what is probably cutting holes in the floor and/or ceiling and bolting them down. I think they work like stronger tension rods (like for curtains) but there's always the risk that they fall. But if it's a gas chamber we can just bolt them down so it's fine.

peelsdeeni

I still use yeet as well, it's okay, you're not alone. Also yes, we would be in the deepest pits of hell for what we're going to do. Also I'm pretty sure there are stripper pole kits that don't involve what is probably cutting holes in the floor and/or ceiling and bolting them down. I think they work like stronger tension rods (like for curtains) but there's always the risk that they fall. But if it's a gas chamber we can just bolt them down so it's fine.
Heads up I'm starting to realize that my already dark jokes get even worse during *checks time* 4 am

Ya know, even if we do fail at assembling it and look like total idiots, there's always the option of no one there left to laugh at us if you know what I mean

Edit: oh hey, you also just hit 69 messages! congrats! from one degen to another.

DarkeReises

Heads up I'm starting to realize that my already dark jokes get even worse during *checks time* 4 am

Ya know, even if we do fail at assembling it and look like total idiots, there's always the option of no one there left to laugh at us if you know what I mean
Indeed that is very true. Also EST gang. On the note of it being 4 am, imma go to sleep. Hard for me to stay up 24 hours nowadays even if i do absolutely nothing all day. Feel free to hmu whenever lol. My discord is also on my profile if you use it, easier to talk that way imo.

Oh my god i didn't realize i hit 69 messages until after i posted this. Short lived, but thanks for pointing it out otherwise i wouldnt have known at all lmao

peelsdeeni

Indeed that is very true. Also EST gang. On the note of it being 4 am, imma go to sleep. Hard for me to stay up 24 hours nowadays even if i do absolutely nothing all day. Feel free to hmu whenever lol. My discord is also on my profile if you use it, easier to talk that way imo.
I merely use the power of COFFEE to stay awake(also shame but lets not talk about that)

and I'm currently on my school computer since my parents grounded me and took my electronics away(smh, Asian parents) but they didn't take this away because they underestimated my power the amount of stuff I could do on this(I know some people r thinking Phub cause I was as I was typing this but no) I'll still find a way tho
download (1).jpeg

DarkeReises

I merely use the power of COFFEE to stay awake(also shame but lets not talk about that)

and I'm currently on my school computer since my parents grounded me and took my electronics away(smh, Asian parents) but they didn't take this away because they underestimated my power the amount of stuff I could do on this(I know some people r thinking Phub cause I was as I was typing this but no) I'll still find a way tho
View attachment 8543
Coffee does shit to me except make me more tired after half an hour. I'd need to drink copious amounts but then I'd probably be at the point of overdosing on caffeine and dying. And although I'm not really lactose intolerant, enough dairy will bother my stomach and i can't drink black coffee lol