Nominate Your Favourite SHF Users

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I nominate @ohko and @AliceShiki (@Moshi (?) I saw you couple of times in the library so I'mma assume you do stuff too) for running the AG so damn well, and though I don't read em', they do a good job keeping the forum alive and our role-playing hearts thumping

@HURGMCGURG for being the resident grandpa

@tiaf for being a fish for a while before returning to be the degen fujoshi (or fudanshi. Whatever, gay is gay)

@Assurbanipal_II for the arguments that I read for my leisure

@Nahrenne for my nightly desires

@Yorda for my kick-starting my toe-licking connoisseur career and being a very valuable contribution to my writing career

@CupcakeNinja for reminding us to be unapologetically honest

@Tony (I'm surprised no-one thanked Tony yet) for enduring our shenanigans (especially mine)

@TypeAxiom for being the resident nitpicker and winning my personal "Best PFP"

@Kotohood cause' she asked. You go a long way for simply asking.

@Zoey for creating her scientific Moshi children and reviewing most of my lazily written reports

@ZynGrand for those enigmatic poems I don't bother deciphering cause' my smøll pp brain don't feel like it

@binarysoap for being an all-round decent guy to be around. I also nominate him to be "Best Guy Whose Dick I'll Suck If I'm Gay"

@gaylolis because you rock bro. keep on being a degenerate, because if not I'll be next

@Discount_Blade idk man you kinda popped into my mind so congratulations I guess

@Dountmindme cause' I spent a month thinking it's DONUTmindme

Just anyone that's actively engaging with the Adventurers' Guild, to be honest. I never read your stuff nor cared but y'all doing this really shows the sheer dedication and energy you guys really put and it inspires me to do my stuff (writing, doodling) at the same time. I'll only list a handful of names, and if I forgot, hit me up. I'll add you in or something.
@GDLiZy
@Reciful
@Leegood
@Generic.Archdemon
@LazyLonduf
@Epsil
@Bochi
@Vanus
@Alma
@Quaesitor (missed one)

And our most definitely male @GM

Lastly, I'd like to nominate @BenJepheneT for having the hardest abs in this side of ScribbleHubForum and being the coolest, awesomest, fucked-upest, handsomest, Christianest, sexiest motherfucker on the site

Lol wut? So awesome being nominated just for existing!!! I'm OP. Plz dont nerf.