Non-Human leads

Simo

A lazy sloth
Le sup fellow readers and writers, as stated in the title, m literally looking for novels with a non human/humanoid lead, monsters are very much preferred.
Kindly refrain from recommending any of the mainstream ones or anything well known on novelupdates, chances are I already read it. That being said, please help. Male leads are preferred, no romance? even better. THANK YOU!

Reactions: CL

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds

My story includes a male lead who becomes a merman, if you find that interesting.

Simo

A lazy sloth

My story includes a male lead who becomes a merman, if you find that interesting.
i'll give it a try, cheers

CL

Le sup fellow readers and writers, as stated in the title, m literally looking for novels with a non human/humanoid lead, monsters are very much preferred.
Kindly refrain from recommending any of the mainstream ones or anything well known on novelupdates, chances are I already read it. That being said, please help. Male leads are preferred, no romance? even better. THANK YOU!
Do leads that were human and had been transformed into non-humans count?

Nameless_NA0

Did you read “death mage”? The mc is non human, there’s no romance only a harem wait there some romance but it’s not the main focus

atgongumerki

very non-human, gender barely plays any role, so far no romance so far

LordJoyde

Not sure if my newest novel will be of any use to you, but the 'heroine' from "Heroine? Yeah, no." is not human.

D

Deleted member 45782

Bookmarked. I think it would be nice to read from a non-human standpoint as most stories revolve around human protagonists and heroines. It would be interesting to see if there was a story where humans are the evil ones and the other alien/magical race/ etc. are the good ones in the story. Ofc, there's probably something like that already existing. Just gotta find it...

FeverDream

Heeeey, you could try mine!

The lead of the story is actually a collective mind, made of thousands small creatures