Not to be that guy, but there's something suspicious here.

TastyCake

So just now I was checking the current ranking of the Second Tempest contest and I found out that a random novel has suddenly peaked at 18k views while yesterday the highest was like 7k.
1627594445659.png

So out of curiosity, I clicked on the novel so I can maybe understand how a fresh new novel can achieve so much view in 3 chapter, honestly I am amazed at it.
But then...
1627594524223.png

1627594554904.png

1627594584830.png

You see where I am going here?
Here's a review that's from 21,March 2020.
1627594636462.png

So, from the conclusion that I have by gathering all these detail, I can only assume that the author saw the Second tempest contest, not wanting to write a brand new story, he deleted 107 chapter from his story and uploaded 3 chapter from the old chapter.
Maybe the author didn't mean to join the Second Tempest Contest while he was trying to reupload the chapter because he accidently removed them all?
What do you guys think?

AnnonBee

Yup, saw that one. It must a old novel and the author just cleared all the chapters. I noticed it when it had zero chapters with 261 reader.
Don't worry, Tony or other will remove it soon enough.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
So just now I was checking the current ranking of the Second Tempest contest and I found out that a random novel has suddenly peaked at 18k views while yesterday the highest was like 7k.
View attachment 8958
So out of curiosity, I clicked on the novel so I can maybe understand how a fresh new novel can achieve so much view in 3 chapter, honestly I am amazed at it.
But then...
View attachment 8959
View attachment 8960
View attachment 8961
You see where I am going here?
Here's a review that's from 21,March 2020.
View attachment 8962
So, from the conclusion that I have by gathering all these detail, I can only assume that the author saw the Second tempest contest, not wanting to write a brand new story, he deleted 107 chapter from his story and uploaded 3 chapter from the old chapter.
Maybe the author didn't mean to join the Second Tempest Contest while he was trying to reupload the chapter because he accidently removed them all?
What do you guys think?
@Tony @Alverost

Just tagging in case you didn't see this.

X

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Something like this will just get deleted after the contest ends. You can report stories for mods to take off, but they do it always at the end if no one reports stuff. With many people breaking the rules, it just gets tedious to remove them again and again. You can rest assured that all entries are scanned in detail before the verdict is made. Coming from a 2nd place taker from another contest.

Anyway, views don't matter. Just readercount.

before i clicked this thread, i thought you're making among us reference

turns out i was right, it's pretty sus