Implemented Notification of review process when uploading story

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I'm not actually sure if this is already implemented somewhere but I regularly see people asking here on the forum why their stories don't turn up after posting them. Maybe it would be an idea to implement some notification (or a more prominent notification if there already is one in place) telling them that there's a review process and that they'll be notified as soon as it's approved so they won't be as confused?

Tony

Staff member
I'm not actually sure if this is already implemented somewhere but I regularly see people asking here on the forum why their stories don't turn up after posting them. Maybe it would be an idea to implement some notification (or a more prominent notification if there already is one in place) telling them that there's a review process and that they'll be notified as soon as it's approved so they won't be as confused?

Sure! I added a simple "All submitted series are checked before it shows up on the site. This process could take up to 12 hours. " after each novel is added to the site.