Notifications

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Do you check notifications for stuff immediately or do you have a notification list that piles up?

Personally any notification symbol has to be checked immediately as I go a little stir-crazy not only if notifications stack up but even when they're there a while (i.e. longer than 5 minutes after I've noticed the notification) so it makes me a little twitchy when I see my brother's 3000+ unread/unopened gmail notifications

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Do you check notifications for stuff immediately or do you have a notification list that piles up?

Personally any notification symbol has to be checked immediately as I go a little stir-crazy not only if notifications stack up but even when they're there a while (i.e. longer than 5 minutes after I've noticed the notification) so it makes me a little twitchy when I see my brother's 3000+ unread/unopened gmail notifications
Oh yeah! The notifications have their nasty, little BRIGHT RED claws dug into me. Feels like I am gambling when I check websites for notifications. Or that maybe I am the cat chasing after a laser pointer.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

If I see the notification they bother me, but if I don't then I am not bothered. I haven't checked my email in a while, and I am scared too.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
I feel like email notifications vs stuff like the ones you see here or on social apps are different.

With Email I know 90% of it is going to be wacky stuff I don't care about, aside from bills, etc. On social sites/apps I get the urge to respond ASAP, because it's a person not a company/big entity/machine trying to reach out to me to purchase their newest gaming pc or state of the art fruit holder. Basically, I don't like leaving people hanging.

D

Deleted member 54065

Every time I login, and got a notif, I check to see what's going on.

Desustar

if it's email, I mostly ignore them. as for my phone notifs, I clear them as soon as I get them, and later check them using notification logs. as for site notifications (like here) I can't do anything else without checking it otherwise I go crazy.

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
Check it. Maybe you've won a million dollar ticket. Or maybe there's a single hot mom in your area🤑👌

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't have the luxury of checking immediately. I spend much of my day working as a milk bar/audiobook reader/mp3 player/search engine for my kid.

ShipTeaser

If I see them I check. Notifications give me existential dread that someone is unhappy with me. I'm usually wrong, but feelings aren't logical lol

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I try to check them as soon as I can. I don't like them pilling up.