Resolved Novel Classed On Hiatus?

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
My Novel, updated with 2 chapters per week is somehow on Hiatus? Why? Is 2 chapters once a week somehow not enough? I'm in a Monster Girl World is most definitely Ongoing and having it listed as On Hiatus is going to adversely effect new reader's finding me.

TheMangaGod

it happens when you leave your novel settings on hutius but your still updating.
But I never changed my novel status to hiatus? And I never stopped updating? I've not missed a single week since I started my novel in October.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
But I never changed my novel status to hiatus? And I never stopped updating? I've not missed a single week since I started my novel in October.
Did you look into your story's "Status"? Maybe you accidentally forgot about changing it from "hiatus" to "ongoing"? Or you may have accidentally changed the "ongoing" to "hiatus".

TheMangaGod

Did you look into your story's "Status"? Maybe you accidentally forgot about changing it from "hiatus" to "ongoing"? Or you may have accidentally changed the "ongoing" to "hiatus".
No, I never changed it. I haven't even touched my status part of my story since I opened the novel. But whatever it's fixed now so oh well.