Looking for Artist Novel cover (paid) [CLOSED]

Simo

A lazy sloth

As mentioned in the title, I’m currently looking for an artist to help make a cover for my novel. The preferred style is a dark fantasy, hopefully with someone who has an experience drawing monsters. This is a paid request, and I don’t mind the prices as long as the art can satisfy the requirements. Thank you for the help!

Anti-Jarron7

I can do it, you only have to pay me if you like the result. I haven't made monsters that much, but here's some examples of what I have done so far in that aspect
jarron-seven-eranoz-en-el-infierno.jpg
Terraria portada 2bbeba.jpg

FGCCheckmate

This is my go-to artist whenever I need a monster/non-human drawn and designed. He's done multiple pieces for my story Rumble Circuit.

If you want some examples of his work, you can check out the bestiary of the story here:

Lurker.jpg
Ogre.jpg
Spittler.jpg
Tauria.jpg

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Oh, I like that deal! I've been looking to commission someone to make me a cover with a pose like this:

View attachment 10734
The longer I look the funnier this thing becomes.

The upper left guy has one ring so far up his finger it should be inside the flesh. And wherever he's staring at, it's definitely not her head. Maybe he lost a penny in the pillows?
The middle left one looks like he's about to understand the truth of the universe.
The "live your truth" guy's stomach gets indented by her knee. Well maybe his ribs are really bendy. Would also explain why the tattoo is this readable.
As for the one on the right: This man has such a commitment to booty he dislodged his shoulder for it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The longer I look the funnier this thing becomes.

The upper left guy has one ring so far up his finger it should be inside the flesh. And wherever he's staring at, it's definitely not her head. Maybe he lost a penny in the pillows?
The middle left one looks like he's about to understand the truth of the universe.
The "live your truth" guy's stomach gets indented by her knee. Well maybe his ribs are really bendy. Would also explain why the tattoo is this readable.
As for the one on the right: This man has such a commitment to booty he dislodged his shoulder for it.
Of course, I am hoping an artist can do a BETTER job on the pose 😇

LilTV1155

I see . . . . . . a four headed hydra and one lady. Nah..... I'm reading too much into Monsterization Book.

00harpa

Hi! I don't know if you found an artist already, but here is my portfolio, it might be what you're looking for? Let me know!

Simo

A lazy sloth
Hi! I don't know if you found an artist already, but here is my portfolio, it might be what you're looking for? Let me know!
Hello, thank you for reaching out, sadly I already found an artist for this project ((