Novel not appearing.

I-am-called-I

I posted my first novel 3 hours ago but it was not shown is it a bug? i have checked my profile's series section but still it was not there

Renezuo

Your story needs to be approved first. Usually happens < 24 hrs. Yes, same goes for covers too.
I am having this same problem but in my case it has been roughly 4 days. It doesn't show up in search, it doesn't show up in recent posts, it doesn't show up anywhere but my profile. I have already posted four chapters for it and everything.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I am having this same problem but in my case it has been roughly 4 days. It doesn't show up in search, it doesn't show up in recent posts, it doesn't show up anywhere but my profile. I have already posted four chapters for it and everything.
In this case, send an e-mail to [email protected] , which is listed in the "Contact Us" portion of the homepage.

Tony sees this faster than Forum Posts, so he can point out to you what are the issues with your novel in case it was rejected, or he can approve it in case he somehow missed it.

Renezuo

In this case, send an e-mail to [email protected] , which is listed in the "Contact Us" portion of the homepage.

Tony sees this faster than Forum Posts, so he can point out to you what are the issues with your novel in case it was rejected, or he can approve it in case he somehow missed it.
Thank you, I'll give this a try.