Resolved Novel not popping up in search or latest updates

My novel Blood-Forged does not seem to be appearing in searches nor showing up on latest updates. Is there a reason for this?
[edit] It has been a week since first posting so not the typical delay.

Last edited:
Then you can post it again, SH has a bot which deleted novels if it thinks you are a bot, and SH is very bad at identifying who is a bot.
If it wasn't approved for a reason would it be clear? Cause I don't wanna repost it just for it to not get approved again.

My novel Blood-Forged does not seem to be appearing in searches nor showing up on latest updates. Is there a reason for this?
[edit] It has been a week since first posting so not the typical delay.
So i reposted it, it got approved, my cover got removed, i tried a few edits to the cover to see if it would be approved and also edited my description a few times and suddenly the cover got approved but then suddenly it isn't showing up in searches anymore
Don't worry, if the reason was not getting approved, they always tell you what was the reason,
So i reposted it, it got approved, my cover got removed, i tried a few edits to the cover to see if it would be approved and also edited my description a few times and suddenly the cover got approved but then suddenly it isn't showing up in searches anymore again? I really don't wanna have to repost it *again* especially since it got a few readers during the time it was actually up, is there a person I can poke about it seeming to have been... unapproved after being approved.

Last edited:
I have had a shitty saga the past couple of days of a story of mine not getting approved for a week, (with no notification to me), I reposted it, it was approved but the cover was removed (no notification about that), try to upload the cover again, get an actual notification this time that it would be "flagged by advertisers", i finger draw stupid shitty pants on the ken dolled character on the cover and try to upload it again. While waiting to see if it'll be approved I ended up editing my description a few times out of a mix of indecisiveness and continually making typos cause my h and n keys keep sticking.

Now once more my story does not show up in the search. I think I got flagged as a bot for editing the description/trying to upload covers too many times in a day and I would like to be unflagged as a bot.

Agentt

Thighs
Now once more my story does not show up in the search. I think I got flagged as a bot for editing the description/trying to upload covers too many times in a day and I would like to be unflagged as a bot.
Poggers on figuring that out.

Yes, that is what most probably happened.

As for how to appeal it, you just did. This is how you do it.

And you can try just reuploading your work tomorrow, just don't edit or upload too much in a small interval

Poggers on figuring that out.

Yes, that is what most probably happened.

As for how to appeal it, you just did. This is how you do it.

And you can try just reuploading your work tomorrow, just don't edit or upload too much in a small interval
Is... there a way to upload it without... losing interactions already gained on it?

Agentt

Thighs
And there's no way to get a mod to just... unflag it????
Unfortunately the site doesn't flag you as a bot it just deletes your chapters
By the way, i am talking about chapters here; not the entire book. The site doesn't delete the entire book over such behaviour, only chapters it thinks was made by a bot.

Unfortunately the site doesn't flag you as a bot it just deletes your chapters
By the way, i am talking about chapters here; not the entire book. The site doesn't delete the entire book over such behaviour, only chapters it thinks was made by a bot.
But i wasn't posting or even editing chapters just the description/trying to get a usable cover to upload would that cause the whole work to get flagged??

Agentt

Thighs
Blood-Forged
Oh, i remember, you made a thread about this a week ago as well. It is certainly weird you haven't heard anything about it till now.
I am extremely sorry for the experience you had. This isn't a common occurrence at all and usually our mods are very responsive.

Oh, i remember, you made a thread about this a week ago as well. It is certainly weird you haven't heard anything about it till now.
Now it wasn't a week ago it was like yesterday lol been having a time.
Not even sure anymore what compelled me to try and search it again I think i just wanted to see what my shitty edit to the cover looked like in the smaller thumbnail when it pops up in a search but then it didn't appear when I know it had been up for a while earlier cause i did see it on the latest updates and the search. So it hadn't been approved, figured out that, got it approved and know it was up but now it is once more hidden. That makes it feel like the whole story has been flagged as a bot?

Tony

Staff member
I have had a shitty saga the past couple of days of a story of mine not getting approved for a week, (with no notification to me), I reposted it, it was approved but the cover was removed (no notification about that), try to upload the cover again, get an actual notification this time that it would be "flagged by advertisers", i finger draw stupid shitty pants on the ken dolled character on the cover and try to upload it again. While waiting to see if it'll be approved I ended up editing my description a few times out of a mix of indecisiveness and continually making typos cause my h and n keys keep sticking.

Hello, the issue has been resolved. If you're still having issues, let me know.