Novel Title or: How I Learned to Stop Reading Synopsis and Guess the Genres

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Then you gotta figure out the marketing; how are you gonna tell the romantic French it's heavily sex related and tell the coomers that there will be more words than cum whilst convincing them it will be worth it?
If you ever figure it out, please let me know! For now, I'll just take pride in the one-star ratings.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
@GDLiZy, what do you categorize mc-titled works as?
e.g. The Frog Prince, Rapunzel, Artemis Fowl, Snow White, Harry Potter
Then it will be hyper-focused on the main character themselves. They should be the driving force of the plot, or at least an integral part.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
System says...
choose one:​
  • GDLiZy the Animation
  • GDLiZy the Movie
  • GDLiZy Daruma special
You didn't actually answer the question though, the classification. Thanks, anyway. Odin will be pleased.

P.S. only artemis fowl is truly bad, but by association in a grouping, people can get strange ideas

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
System says...
choose one:​
  • GDLiZy the Animation
  • GDLiZy the Movie
  • GDLiZy Daruma special
You didn't actually answer the question though, the classification. Thanks, anyway. Odin will be pleased.

P.S. only artemis fowl is truly bad, but by association in a grouping, people can get strange ideas
I'll go with the Movie, for it is generally more well-thought-out and filled with foreshadowing, as well as is a kind of romanticism.

Anyway, if you wanted me to classify them, I guess they should fall into the Shounen genre. Not that I just realised your joke or anything.

Goswick

Drunken Australian

Hey, I lived off Artemis Fowl as a kid!

They were pretty average books, but they were still my childhood...

Rating Artemis Fowl as the worst when the other choices include Rapunzel and the Frog Prince is just plain wrong, buddy.