Recommendations Novel with weak support male lead and strong female lead

Iamlenko

Hi all!

I am looking for novels (transmigration, LitRPG or just fantasy) where male lead is pure support and can't fight at all, while female lead is very strong and do all job :)

It would be great if romance would be developed properly, showing all difficulties in such role reversal, insecurity of male lead and so on.

Thank you in advance!

UPD: small addition, male lead should stay much weaker than female lead till the end :) And no harem. I prefer relationships development between only one guy and one girl.

Last edited:

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
One of my novels is such a novel HOWEVER, the plot has not even started yet.
If you have patience to wait for very slow chapter updates check The Darkest Hour.
Yes, shameless promotion xD
Unfortunately I know no such novels since it's not my kind of read/most ppl do it in a way I don't find good

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Hello, the green one in my signature is pretty much that, but without the insecurity. Although, MC isn't completely powerless, it's just that since he knows Summoner techniques they are almost all based on strengthening others. But still, support type, no strong offensive abilities, at least for some time since much later he might have some timed techniques to do a thing or two with a huge price and short duration.

PunishedKom

That’s lit my serie’s premise, the Protagonist is a Guild Master pencil pusher type who supports his growing harem of adventurer girls, almost in a manner like he’s some sort of mission control. Giving intel, planning out missions, describing monsters and identifying threats. He’s not a fighter and never will he.

The only warning is it’s heavy smut, but with a ton of plot and constant comedy. Lot of art, too.

Box

I think my signature is suitable for you. MC's power is strong but he needs time to learn how to control it. In the other words, he is not that powerful at the start and cant handle things alone.

So, we are gonna have the female lead which is strong and mature, can carry him. Everything will develop through time.

The romance element is definately contained in the story. Everyone all have the opportiny to shine, not just focus on 1 character. However, my novel is little bit on the Dark Fantasy side but still if you find it interesting.

Check Soul Warriors~

Ace_Raven

Hi all!

I am looking for novels (transmigration, LitRPG or just fantasy) where male lead is pure support and can't fight at all, while female lead is very strong and do all job :)

It would be great if romance would be developed properly, showing all difficulties in such role reversal, insecurity of male lead and so on.

Thank you in advance!
There is this novel called "Blacksmith", it still new but, it probably what you're looking for. Well, I don't know for sure. But, maybe you wanted to check it out.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well, Kuro's weak @ first but he eventually gets to wield his own sword (and musket) in the later chapters, that's why I didn't reply here.

But in any case, you can check my signature, OP.
OP never stated that the MC should grow strong in the end so yeah, you might land a good shot there

Iamlenko

One of my novels is such a novel HOWEVER, the plot has not even started yet.
If you have patience to wait for very slow chapter updates check The Darkest Hour.
Yes, shameless promotion xD
Unfortunately I know no such novels since it's not my kind of read/most ppl do it in a way I don't find good
Thank you! Will check it for sure :) Any details about my topic in your novel gor future development?
Hello, the green one in my signature is pretty much that, but without the insecurity. Although, MC isn't completely powerless, it's just that since he knows Summoner techniques they are almost all based on strengthening others. But still, support type, no strong offensive abilities, at least for some time since much later he might have some timed techniques to do a thing or two with a huge price and short duration.
Thank you! Will check it :)
That’s lit my serie’s premise, the Protagonist is a Guild Master pencil pusher type who supports his growing harem of adventurer girls, almost in a manner like he’s some sort of mission control. Giving intel, planning out missions, describing monsters and identifying threats. He’s not a fighter and never will he.

The only warning is it’s heavy smut, but with a ton of plot and constant comedy. Lot of art, too.
Thank you for answer! But I would prefer no harem. I would like more intimate relationships between only one boy and one girl.
I think my signature is suitable for you. MC's power is strong but he needs time to learn how to control it. In the other words, he is not that powerful at the start and cant handle things alone.

So, we are gonna have the female lead which is strong and mature, can carry him. Everything will develop through time.

The romance element is definately contained in the story. Everyone all have the opportiny to shine, not just focus on 1 character. However, my novel is little bit on the Dark Fantasy side but still if you find it interesting.

Check Soul Warriors~
Thanks! But I don't think that your novels fits. I have put some details in the first message. Still thank you for help :)
There is this novel called "Blacksmith", it still new but, it probably what you're looking for. Well, I don't know for sure. But, maybe you wanted to check it out.
Thank you!
Well, Kuro's weak @ first but he eventually gets to wield his own sword (and musket) in the later chapters, that's why I didn't reply here.

But in any case, you can check my signature, OP.
Cool, thank you! Will check for details )

PunishedKom

Thank you! Will check it for sure :) Any details about my topic in your novel gor future development?

Thank you! Will check it :)

Thank you for answer! But I would prefer no harem. I would like more intimate relationships between only one boy and one girl.

Thanks! But I don't think that your novels fits. I have put some details in the first message. Still thank you for help :)

Thank you!

Cool, thank you! Will check for details )
I’m not desperate for you to read it or anything but I should at least mention that the relationships are all very intimate and have constant one on one developments. There’s real romance, it’s not just a bunch of girls all liking one dude because the plot demands it lmao. But yeah no sweat. You’ll see the error of your ways one day I’m sure 👀

Iamlenko

I’m not desperate for you to read it or anything but I should at least mention that the relationships are all very intimate and have constant one on one developments. There’s real romance, it’s not just a bunch of girls all liking one dude because the plot demands it lmao. But yeah no sweat. You’ll see the error of your ways one day I’m sure 👀
Lol :) Sure I will give a try to your novel ;)