Resolved Novels Appearing On Own in Reading Lists (Maybe?)

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I am not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, but I'll put this here in case.

I went into my reading list today and found "Ragnarok in Another World" on my main Reading List, claiming I had read 24 chapters of it, although I've definitely never read even the prologue.

I could see it being an accident from me trying to operate SH on mobile, maybe accidentally clicking on it and then clicking chapter 24 or something, but it definitely wasn't there a few days ago and I don't remember clicking onto that novel in that time.

Someone else also mentioned that they've found 2 novels on their reading list even though they don't use it.

Is this potentially a bug? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Monk_Origins

I checked, and its one of its latest chapters. If I were to, I would bet on people mistakingly checking the box on the 'Latest updates' part of the main page, while scrolling through.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I am not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, but I'll put this here in case.

I went into my reading list today and found "Ragnarok in Another World" on my main Reading List, claiming I had read 24 chapters of it, although I've definitely never read even the prologue.

I could see it being an accident from me trying to operate SH on mobile, maybe accidentally clicking on it and then clicking chapter 24 or something, but it definitely wasn't there a few days ago and I don't remember clicking onto that novel in that time.

Someone else also mentioned that they've found 2 novels on their reading list even though they don't use it.

Is this potentially a bug? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
It's a semi-common issue that happens on NU, so I'm gonna extrapolate that this happens in the same way over here in Scribbly.

Basically, you were probably scrolling through the page while the page hadn't finished loading yet. So when you clicked in a novel, the click ended up going into a different checkbox due to things changing places when the page finished loading and stuff... Which led to the novel entering your Reading List without your knowledge.