Recommendations Novels with beautiful physically strong and muscular general female characters

Iamlenko

Hi all!

I am trying to find here a novel with a beautiful female character, who is very strong physically (lifting boulders, bending steel rods/swords, breaking walls with a punch) and is really muscular (preferably).

Pretty often strong female characters are present but only for humor purpose and are shown really ugly. So here I hopevto find a character who is considered very pretty despite beeing strong and muscular.

A perfect option would be a LitRPG/isekai novel, where normal girl receives class or ability which increases her physical strength drastically.

Thank you in advance! :)

LotsChrono

Hi all!

I am trying to find here a novel with a beautiful female character, who is very strong physically (lifting boulders, bending steel rods/swords, breaking walls with a punch) and is really muscular (preferably).

Pretty often strong female characters are present but only for humor purpose and are shown really ugly. So here I hopevto find a character who is considered very pretty despite beeing strong and muscular.

A perfect option would be a LitRPG/isekai novel, where normal girl receives class or ability which increases her physical strength drastically.

[First]

Shameless plug of my story ‘RATH’ which has a character called ‘Elsa Mont’ who is realistically fit and muscular for what she does (fighting the style of a boxer), while still being good looking. She can break through certain walls with her punch, but that doesn’t come solely from her physique, however, but rather from her armament.

Yet, this might not fit your taste as (1) She is the best friend of the actual female MC and (2) The story isn’t a litrpg nor an isekai. Though it is a fantasy.

[Second]

Aside from that, I’m trying to think of other stories that may fit your taste, but I just realized how rare it is to have a muscular, beautiful female, in a isekai or litrpg story that isn’t used primarily for humor.

The only other one I can think of is a trilogy of western fantasy books that begins with ‘Red Sister’ by Mark Lawrence where the protagonist grows up from a small girl into someone like that. Her physique is much similar to the girl from my story, though she can actually punch through walls and armor using her abilities.

However, that is a western fantasy story, not an isekai nor Litrpg. Though, it is my favorite fantasy story.

Here’s the opening line to that story:

It is important, when killing a nun, to ensure that you bring an army of sufficient size.

Last edited:

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Could also try Azarinth Healer. The beginning 100 -150 chapters are absolutely awful, but if you can stick through it, the next 400-500 chapters get frigging great.

Last edited:

Jemini

Hi all!

Well, Mushoko Tensei definitely has you covered in spades with Eris Greyrat. That girl is described as rather beautiful, she is a childhood friend of the protagonist, and you get to watch her grow up over her life learning the sword. Her goal in life is to be the MC's swordswoman while he acts as the magician in a party together, basically gender-reversing the typical stereotype.

(I should add, while the relationship between her and the MC is generally positive, she's also kinda the slap-shtick to the MC's pervertedness. The amusing result is that the MC, despite being a magician, actually becomes fairly capable in physical combat without even realizing it just trying to survive against Eris' retaliations to his sexual harassments.)

EDIT: I should probably also add, Mushoko Tensei is a series with a deserved R-15 rating for sexual content, with some scenes which push the upper limit of what can still be considered R-15. Basically, it's not written as erotica, but it absolutely does not shy away at all from the existence of sex as a part of human relations and it makes very sure to tell you whenever sex is happening, with the only thing held back and keeping it from going into R-18 territory being the fact that specific graphic details are not given.

Last edited:

Iamlenko

[First]

Shameless plug of my story ‘RATH’ which has a character called ‘Elsa Mont’ who is realistically fit and muscular for what she does (fighting the style of a boxer), while still being good looking. She can break through certain walls with her punch, but that doesn’t come solely from her physique, however, but rather from her armament.

Yet, this might not fit your taste as (1) She is the best friend of the actual female MC and (2) The story isn’t a litrpg nor an isekai. Though it is a fantasy.

[Second]

Aside from that, I’m trying to think of other stories that may fit your taste, but I just realized how rare it is to have a muscular, beautiful female, in a isekai or litrpg story that isn’t used primarily for humor.

The only other one I can think of is a trilogy of western fantasy books that begins with ‘Red Sister’ by Mark Lawrence where the protagonist grows up from a small girl into someone like that. Her physique is much similar to the girl from my story, though she can actually punch through walls and armor using her abilities.

However, that is a western fantasy story, not an isekai nor Litrpg. Though, it is my favorite fantasy story.

Here’s the opening line to that story:

It is important, when killing a nun, to ensure that you bring an army of sufficient size.
Thank you for recommendations. Western, asian novel, even fanfics are OK :)
Hm, it looks interesting. Thank you!
Could also try Azarinth Healer. The beginning 100 -150 chapters are absolutely awful, but if you can stick through it, the next 400-500 chapters get frigging great.
Yeah, I started to read it. But if I remember correctly, MC is not thst muscular and her strength comes from Ki enchantment mostly. But I may wrong.
Well, Mushoko Tensei definitely has you covered in spades with Eris Greyrat. That girl is described as rather beautiful, she is a childhood friend of the protagonist, and you get to watch her grow up over her life learning the sword. Her goal in life is to be the MC's swordswoman while he acts as the magician in a party together, basically gender-reversing the typical stereotype.

(I should add, while the relationship between her and the MC is generally positive, she's also kinda the slap-shtick to the MC's pervertedness. The amusing result is that the MC, despite being a magician, actually becomes fairly capable in physical combat without even realizing it just trying to survive against Eris' retaliations to his sexual harassments.)

EDIT: I should probably also add, Mushoko Tensei is a series with a deserved R-15 rating for sexual content, with some scenes which push the upper limit of what can still be considered R-15. Basically, it's not written as erotica, but it absolutely does not shy away at all from the existence of sex as a part of human relations and it makes very sure to tell you whenever sex is happening, with the only thing held back and keeping it from going into R-18 territory being the fact that specific graphic details are not given.
Yeah, this novel is on my to read list. I just can't start to read it because of some strange reason :)

Localforeigner

Hi all!

My novel's MC fits most of those bills. She's not overly muscular in appearance because her strength is supernatural, however as the novel progresses she certainly becomes more physically fit due to training. She's definitely not a joke character!

She is ridiculously strong for her size and in one late chapter (not published yet) she rips a locked van door open. Under certain circumstances, she is even stronger (but that would be spoiler territory). She is also incredibly resilient and can regenerate. Story is not litRPG though, it's a bit more traditional modern fantasy.

Link in the sig.

Casualperv

Hi all!

You might enjoy this: Mongrel

All the girls are muscular and one of them is giant. It's fantasy and it's also quite smutty.

Feel like I should also clarify that it's my book. Hope you give it a go, I think you'd like it. :)

Iamlenko

"The Broken Coast" by Bruce Lee Bond
Thanks! Could you please give me more details? It's not clear from summary at all.
The Legend of Korra: The Novel
Hm, maybe Korra counts. Thank you :)
My novel's MC fits most of those bills. She's not overly muscular in appearance because her strength is supernatural, however as the novel progresses she certainly becomes more physically fit due to training. She's definitely not a joke character!

She is ridiculously strong for her size and in one late chapter (not published yet) she rips a locked van door open. Under certain circumstances, she is even stronger (but that would be spoiler territory). She is also incredibly resilient and can regenerate. Story is not litRPG though, it's a bit more traditional modern fantasy.

Link in the sig.
Thank you! Will check it for sure :)
You might enjoy this: Mongrel

All the girls are muscular and one of them is giant. It's fantasy and it's also quite smutty.

Feel like I should also clarify that it's my book. Hope you give it a go, I think you'd like it. :)
Yeah, "quite" ;) Still looks promising, thank you!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Thanks! Could you please give me more details? It's not clear from summary at all.
The protagonist is a descendant of Lilith, and she gets her strength from sex. The bad guys think she's a demon, so she also has to be careful not to reveal her identity to the wrong people.

Iamlenko

The protagonist is a descendant of Lilith, and she gets her strength from sex. The bad guys think she's a demon, so she also has to be careful not to reveal her identity to the wrong people.
Thank you!

DuskArcanist

Here you go, Aura of Magic, just what you are looking for :P

Lunaressence

How about this
It has few muscular female? And mc sister is ripped, be warned though it has incest horror and NTR tag but don't worry all ntr scenes are from past.

TheEternalScholar

Hi all!

Well, I can't say I have unrealistically strong female characters (no lifting boulders, bending steel or anything like that).

My novel is focused on a fantasy Early Greco-Roman world, main characters are males, but there are a lot of strong female characters who are captains of the guard and will play a major role going forward.

The only reason I don't write in first person perspective for female characters is because I am not female and could not do the character service. Eventually I want to find a female co-writer who would write the female characters and I the male characters to have true realistic perspectives. No stereotypes, and a diverse cast of equally relevant side characters built up over multiple books.

Sorry, went on a long rant there. Either way I've got 6 chapters on Scribble hub as I edit chapter 6-11, those can be found on RoyalRoad but they haven't been revised yet. But should in a day or 2.

I look forward to any feedback or insight you can give me going forward, any reviews, comments and ratings are appreciated.

Later,

Prysmcat

If you're still looking... my Transposition isn't LitRPG or isekai, but two characters im particular are physically quite powerful, at least once their fae forms wake up. One especially is tall, curvy, and physically somewhat imposing. Although as a heads-up, none of them continue to look exactly like atttractive humans as they learn more about what they can do (still beautiful, still tall and powerful and all, just exotic). But my weirdness is definitely not everyone's thing. LOL

D

Deleted member 45782

General above I am below. Wasn't really into it, and idk if you read it already or not.