Writing Prompt Now what? Up to you guys.

LilTV1155

12 people were sent to this world. 7 were reincarnated before isekai summon. 3 were transmigrators before rebirth. 1 rewounded time back to the summon.

Those 12 were brought here to this broken world without permissions from their former world gods. The Former World Gods tried to contact the Current World's Gods.

But all those Gods are MIA except for one, who was weakened so much from the humanity's wars, racial oppressions, and overexploitation of the hero/saint summoning.

That Current World God agreed to return the 12 isekaiees on three conditions:
1. Free the souls of oppressed people and send them off to the Ark, so they can mass migrate to the new World made by surviving World God.
2. Save the other gods in current world.
3. Get to the bottom of World Tree and make it out alive in 3 years.

The Current World's Anti-Invader has been activated. Hardcode Hell Mode is set and made non-reversible due to lack of world energy. The only God is too weak to override the self-destructive system.

No tutorials. No Save Checkpoint. Healing is gory and painful. Danger level of the Hardcode Hell Mode is set from Level 4 to Level 13 Max.

Even the weakest and smallest monster can kill any Isekaiee, human, and etc. Beware of betrayals from isekaiee and other inhabitant species. Should one decided to play naiive or stupid dreamer, a terrifying and painful fate awaits them.

Depictions of cruelty are guaranteed. Sanity and morality will fade into gray. But one must never harm or taint the souls marked Blessed or Innocents by the Current World God's standards. Otherwise a severe penalty will befall the isekaiees without reasons.

Current World God was very thorough in his Anti-Invader. All Isekaiees are tagged as Invaders by the Current World's system and marked for death.
. . .
You have 3 objectives.
1. Free the oppressed people and lead them to Ark.
2. Find and save the other gods sealed in current world.
3. GET OUT ALIVE IN 3 YEARS!

The Current World has a apocalyptic countdown - 3 years. Good luck!
- - -

Now what? Up to you guys.

Your Hero, your class, your race, and 1 unique skill.
**Note: No people can have the same unique skill. Otherwise x3 the System's Anti-Invader: OPer Autokill locking on your Isekaiee.

Last edited:

Vnator

The Isekai Police show up and rescue them! (sort of sorry for the shameless plug)

But yeah, the goal would be survival first and foremost, maybe inoculate yourself against diseases so you don't get smallpox.

LilTV1155

The Isekai Police show up and rescue them! (sort of sorry for the shameless plug)

But yeah, the goal would be survival first and foremost, maybe inoculate yourself against diseases so you don't get smallpox.
Bad New Counter: Isekai Police are blocked by Anti-Invader System's Firewall while the current world, Shitonus is in Hardcode Hell Mode. Even if Isekai Police do get in, they need the Shitonus's world energy in order to allow for Isekai rescue.

Due to energy depletion and apocalyptic countdown, Isekai Police can only save 2 Isekaiees including themselves. Otherwise they will be stranded.
Anti-Invader Autokill will double by the number of Isekaiee trapped on Shitonus.

Last edited:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
I'd be the World's Savior and shine the brightest among the rest of Isekaiee!

Well joking aside, I'd probably be the small fry betrayal that will be killed off first and used as bait by other smarter betrayals for a bigger plan than my small brain can contain.

LilTV1155

Oh, a choose my own adventure story. How delightful
Well, find a river, make a base, hunt and do pushups for 2 years!
Grant - Unique Skill: Slayer Pushup
- You can kill enemies by forcing them to push up like you and overwork their bodies and mind to death. Your stamina endurance and defense is high. But you can't move while pushing -up, or can't you?

Grant - Title : Pushup Saint

Bad New Counter: Armies of assassins and soldiers sent from five dfferent kingdoms after your head. A princess's secret intelligence unit of girls, all yandere thots and no consideration for others are after you.
Your hunting and recognition hit Lv 4 Fame.
Guild on lookout, want to recruit you. Anti-Inv send its courtesy mails - Templar Witch Hunters and cannibal Inquisitors.
Advice - Push-up Run!

Agentt

Thighs
Grant - Unique Skill: Slayer Pushup
- You can kill enemies by forcing them to push up like you and overwork their bodies and mind to death. Your stamina endurance and defense is high. But you can't move while pushing -up, or can't you?

Grant - Title : Pushup Saint

Bad New Counter: Armies of assassins and soldiers sent from five dfferent kingdoms after your head. A princess's secret intelligence unit of girls, all yandere thots and no consideration for others are after you.
Your hunting and recognition hit Lv 4 Fame.
Guild on lookout, want to recruit you. Anti-Inv send its courtesy mails - Templar Witch Hunters and cannibal Inquisitors.
Advice - Push-up Run!

Write a letter to king of another kingdom that you would like to share forces with him

LilTV1155

I'd be the World's Savior and shine the brightest among the rest of Isekaiee!

Well joking aside, I'd probably be the small fry betrayal that will be killed off first and used as bait by other smarter betrayals for a bigger plan than my small brain can contain.
Congrats. You unlocked the Bonus Round.
Depending on the reason you was killed for and by whatever, you will be given a selection of stimulation game to complete.
- Prison - Jailbreak, free the slaves
- Labyrinth - Find the exit, save the gods
- Tower - Save the beasts and get the scroll
- Courtoom - Find the suspect, save the true heir
- Jungle - Dogs eat dog world
- Castle - Save the child; lots of sexy maids and hunk butlers (Warning: Don't fuck around too much.)

Task: Complete the BR and call for other Isekaiee to help you get out of cycle ASAP.
Death = Body Jump + Time loop
3 lives granted to dead Isekaiee in BR. After 3rd, your soul is absorbed into Shitonus's System to make up world power. Oblivion.
Write a letter to king of another kingdom that you would like to share forces with him
Not bad plan. Just watch out for the usual royal treachery, homicidal super-inferior complex, and ambitious backstab. Don't share your skills or why you got sent here.
-
Advise: Beware the King's ladies and his children & or /siblings.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Advise: Beware the King's ladies and his children & or /siblings.
Why the feck am i so hawt!?

Not bad plan. Just watch out for the usual royal treachery, homicidal super-inferior complex, and ambitious backstab. Don't share your skills or why you got sent here
Tell the king that in return for all his help, I am ready to do 10 quests of his choice, and he may kill me if i fail any

LilTV1155

Why the feck am i so hawt!?
Any Isekaiee that come, are always a Kingmaker Power or potential Demon King.
For Royals, they want your genes, power, or the opposite cause royal compeition is jungle law and messed up as shit.

You have my condolences. They will poison you, defame you, set you up, humiliate politically, or send assassin. Dumb ones go picking fight head on in public and may get executed by the king, dowager, or queen to save face. There are some that will go as far to marry an Isekaiee.
Spoiled brats can get despotic and homicidal cause royals are bit messed up in the head from inbreeding (cousins-cousin marriage and family drama).
Inferiorty complex - Superiority complex + power + need for survival creates thots and douchebags. There are a few exceptions: 1 out of 10 royal children is Innocent. Find those children and swnd them to the Ark..

Tell the king that in return for all his help, I am ready to do 10 quests of his choice, and he may kill me if i fail any
Are you certain? A king can't be trusted either due to power hungry or paranoia.

All your 10 missions are not only suicidal, but very dirty and mostly unnecessary. You have to kill an entire tribe, race, loyal for people household, or extinct a few animal species.
At the end of 10 missions King may renege on promise. If you end up marying his get and breed some kids, those people are political hostages even after you die from poison or assassinations by royal family.

Grant - Title: Emperor's Slave, Demon Lord, Heretical Hunter, Nonhuman Slayer, Royal's Bootlicker
Grant - Unique Skill: Weapon Master

This world, Shitonus is still in Hardcore Hell Mode. Survive, don't get trapped!

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
12 people were sent to this world. 7 were reincarnated before isekai summon. 3 were transmigrators before rebirth. 1 rewounded time back to the summon.

Those 12 were brought here to this broken world without permissions from their former world gods. The Former World Gods tried to contact the Current World's Gods.

But all those Gods are MIA except for one, who was weakened so much from the humanity's wars, racial oppressions, and overexploitation of the hero/saint summoning.

That Current World God agreed to return the 12 isekaiees on three conditions:
1. Free the souls of oppressed people and send them off to the Ark, so they can mass migrate to the new World made by surviving World God.
2. Save the other gods in current world.
3. Get to the bottom of World Tree and make it out alive in 3 years.

The Current World's Anti-Invader has been activated. Hardcode Hell Mode is set and made non-reversible due to lack of world energy. The only God is too weak to override the self-destructive system.

No tutorials. No Save Checkpoint. Healing is gory and painful. Danger level of the Hardcode Hell Mode is set from Level 4 to Level 13 Max.

Even the weakest and smallest monster can kill any Isekaiee, human, and etc. Beware of betrayals from isekaiee and other inhabitant species. Should one decided to play naiive or stupid dreamer, a terrifying and painful fate awaits them.

Depictions of cruelty are guaranteed. Sanity and morality will fade into gray. But one must never harm or taint the souls marked Blessed or Innocents by the Current World God's standards. Otherwise a severe penalty will befall the isekaiees without reasons.

Current World God was very thorough in his Anti-Invader. All Isekaiees are tagged as Invaders by the Current World's system and marked for death.
. . .
You have 3 objectives.
1. Free the oppressed people and lead them to Ark.
2. Find and save the other gods sealed in current world.
3. GET OUT ALIVE IN 3 YEARS!

The Current World has a apocalyptic countdown - 3 years. Good luck!
- - -

Now what? Up to you guys.

Your Hero, your class, your race, and 1 unique skill.
**Note: No people can have the same unique skill. Otherwise x3 the System's Anti-Invader: OPer Autokill locking on your Isekaiee.
I don’t see how racial oppression would weaken a god.

LilTV1155

1. Complete obedience loyalty slavery magic contract to never kill a master of contract, ie. King.
2. Conquer the two enemy kingdoms and bring their Princesses over as war spoils and hostages for King's sons.
3. Demon King's head. (Lv 90)
4. Vermillion Bird's feathers.
5. Azure Dragon's horns.
6. White Tiger's pelt.
7. Exterminate or depower a loyal For-the-people faction: 4 generals, 8 ministers, rebels (10 villages), and anyone who refuse to obey the King.
8. Demihuman and mage user enslave or extermination cause "Not humans."
9. Assassinate 3 ally kingdom's royal males.
10. Breed with the King's get for Bloodline offspring to maintain power and be executed or used to death.
11. Don't sign the contract and begin rebellion.
12. Take the throne and do Mission 1, 2, and 3.
13. Exrerminate noble faction that oppose your quests and ideals.
14. Purge the counterproductive religion and rewrite the education system.
15. Lead wars against summoner countries.
I'm too stupid to think of anything, so brute force it is

YOLO

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
3. Demon King's head. (Lv 90)
4. Vermillion Bird's feathers.
5. Azure Dragon's horns.
6. White Tiger's pelt.
Oh my god you are taking away my opportunities to have waifus!

8. Demihuman and mage user enslave or extermination cause "Not humans."
=_=)

11. Don't sign the contract and begin rebellion.
12. Take the throne and do Mission 1, 2, and 3.
13. Exrerminate noble faction that oppose your quests and ideals.
14. Purge the counterproductive religion and rewrite the education system.
15. Lead wars against summoner countries.
I assume 11 to 15 are options for me?
14 then!

LilTV1155

Oh my god you are taking away my opportunities to have waifus!
Waifus? Could be hubbies. But those guys are genderless with the appearance of loli or shota trap, or sexy beauty. If you want to have them, go ahead. Make sure to wear mythril condoms for butt and that p.
Aint sure how they do it. But mating seasons can get awry when one mistake Glamour for Polymorph. At least, those creatures are not as bad as Humanized Tools, like a brush. Those Tools take too much magic and get human forms. But these guys can only be encountered in Bonus Round.
Bad New Counter: But know this, once you killed these divine four lords of directions. All species related to them will immediately extinct, regardless of how distant will get RIP. Animal extinctions.
So you picked 14.

Bad New Counter: You got Templars, Witch Hunters, Inquisitors, imperial historians, angry aristocrats, control-freak royals, and religious fanatics on your tail. Now you Wanted Dead or Alive for being a "Heretical Sorcerer." Because what you taught is against what their ideal desire.
Heretic Hunt is enacted. Anyone caught with knowledge or learning will be brutally executed in public or sent to correction church (only children under 9). Your students and followers has started a riot, then chose an all-out revolutionary war.
It's a good start on destablizing a country. But a bad start to go when you must prioritze your survival and mission first.

Because Anti-Invader System now has locked onto your Isekaiee as #5 dangerous and is sending 5 times OPer Autokill Monsters. They already know the location of your Isekaiee. It's fight or die against an army of more than 3 million both soldiers, assassins, inquisitors and extremely hostile monsters combined with the fickle weather changes.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Waifus? Could be hubbies. But those guys are genderless with the appearance of loli or shota trap, or sexy beauty. If you want to have them, go ahead. Make sure to wear mythril condoms for butt and that p.
Aint sure how they do it. But mating seasons can get awry when one mistake Glamour for Polymorph. At least, those creatures are not as bad as Humanized Tools, like a brush. Those Tools take too much magic and get human forms. But these guys can only be encountered in Bonus Round.
Bad New Counter: But know this, once you killed these divine four lords of directions. All species related to them will immediately extinct, regardless of how distant will get RIP. Animal extinctions.
So you picked 14.

Bad New Counter: You got Templars, Witch Hunters, Inquisitors, imperial historians, angry aristocrats, control-freak royals, and religious fanatics on your tail. Now you Wanted Dead or Alive for being a "Heretical Sorcerer." Because what you taught is against what their ideal desire.
Heretic Hunt is enacted. Anyone caught with knowledge or learning will be brutally executed in public or sent to correction church (only children under 9). Your students and followers has started a riot, then chose an all-out revolutionary war.
It's a good start on destablizing a country. But a bad start to go when you must prioritze your survival and mission first.

Because Anti-Invader System now has locked onto your Isekaiee as #5 dangerous and is sending 5 times OPer Autokill Monsters. They already know the location of your Isekaiee. It's fight or die against an army of more than 3 million both soldiers, assassins, inquisitors and extremely hostile monsters combined with the fickle weather changes.
I feel like I am a terrible DnD player
*inhales*
I know you are famous for your sci fi books, but please don't ruin my fantasies with actual alien biology
It's a good start on destablizing a country.
*nods*
All according to the plan

I cry for a few minutes, I want to go back to mama.

After that, I no choice but to run away to another kingdom, but going outside would be hard if all soldiers are actively looking for me.
Forests are no longer safe if assassins have joined the game.

Ahhhh! What do I do!?
*sobs*
I just wanted to be the pokemon master.

Is it too late to pray?

*inhales*
*exhales*
I'll look for a natural cave, a narrow crease between rocks just enough to fit myself.
For the next many days I avoid going to water bodies other than training under the waterfall.
I learn to make rudimentary pots with soil, and rope with vines.
My focus is on strengthening my grip.

My main motive aside from survival would be
1. To find some ruins/abandoned shack
2. Someone to teach me magic, an old wizard who has lived in seclusion for years/ an intelligent species who isolates themselves from humanity
3. Fire. It would be the most ideal miracle if i found something to light. I practice smashing rocks to make pointy spears and axe, and also to find flint

Last edited:

LilTV1155

*inhales*
I know you are famous for your sci fi books, but please don't ruin my fantasies with actual alien biology
"Famous for sci fi books"?
The hell yer talkin about? I never completed a series or got a complete review for a chapter to make it work. So I'm hella confused what yer getting at?
Beside it's not completely impossible to f your monster waifu/hubby. All you need is just high amount of magic and a chest of mythril condoms.
I feel like I am a terrible DnD player
Dude. The story is set in Hardcode Hell Mode due to Anti-Invader Firewall System set up by the Current World's gods.
It's either fight or die survival thing. You got 3 years to make it out alive from the broken Shitonus.
Is it too late to pray?
Half of current world gods are dead.
I'll look for a natural cave, a narrow crease between rocks just enough to fit myself.
For the next many days I avoid going to water bodies other than training under the waterfall.
I learn to make rudimentary pots with soil, and rope with vines.
My focus is on strengthening my grip.

My main motive aside from survival would be
1. To find some ruins/abandoned shack
2. Someone to teach me magic, an old wizard who has lived in seclusion for years/ an intelligent species who isolates themselves from humanity
3. Fire. It would be the most ideal miracle if i found something to light. I practice smashing rocks to make pointy spears and axe, and also to find flint
Good start. Anti-Invader's OPer Autokill is set to Lv 1. Your location has not been marked nor locked on. Famy Lv is set to 0. or 1, so nobody is looking for your Isekaiee. Focus on Survival 101 Basic and power training with your skills.
All hostile monsters in the ruins are all level 20+/50+. You got to play smart if you want to stay alive and kill them.
Beware of nasty adventurers. If they see you, they think you one of those rare monsters needed to be reported for culling.
-
Advice: Don't trust people. Always be on your guard especially if that person from influential background. Low-profile, less commotion, less attention, higher survival and higher success at missions.

Last edited:

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Imma gonna go home...
This is no joke.

Oh, holy fuck, the gods are pointing their guns at me, I guess I have no choice...
I guess I will have to massacre them with the [DELETE] key, then the isekaiers, then everyone who wants to go into the ark...

Let's just make our own world here...

This space between you and me.
The world we created just because of the I and we.
We don't need any heroes.
I can exist in my mind with the speed of thought...
repeating it into a loop, then another loop, then forever.
If that's the case, I might be immortal, in my mind and yours.

We can choose to wait to end our lives three years later.
Just like how we lack the choice of not dying from old age altogether.
It may be short, but I had fun while living.
But even with a small glimmer of hope, I will not stop believing.
I am immortal.

And with these letters leaving from the tips of my fingers, I shall restart a new world of my own, our own...