Writing Prompt Now what? Up to you guys.

Agentt

Thighs
"Famous for sci fi books"?
The hell yer talkin about? I never completed a series or got a complete review for a chapter to make it work. So I'm hella confused what yer getting at?
Oh, must be someone else then, there is someone with a pfp like you who is an author big enough to have his books sell on Amazon

Good start. Anti-Invader's OPer Autokill is set to Lv 1. Your location has not been marked nor locked on. Famy Lv is set to 0. or 1, so nobody is looking for your Isekaiee. Focus on Survival 101 Basic and power training with your skills.
All hostile monsters in the ruins are all level 20+/50+. You got to play smart if you want to stay alive and kill them.
Beware of nasty adventurers. If they see you, they think you one of those rare monsters needed to be reported for culling.
-
Advice: Don't trust people. Always be on your guard especially if that person from influential background. Low-profile, less commotion, less attention, higher survival and higher success at missions.
Thank you for the advice!

Let's see, my first weapon, I want to craft a club, a rudimentary. I shall look for a fallen branch which happens to be a perfect shape, if not, then I shall tie a rock to a long thick stick, making it sort of a unsharpened spear.

I want to study the behaviour of the said monsters, their patrol patterns and sleeping schedule, and also their weapons.

I also want to hunt small animals like birds and hare, stuff them with poisonous leaves, mushrooms, or venom from snacks and throw it in there and check after a few days to see how poison resistant they are

Dude. The story is set in Hardcode Hell Mode due to Anti-Invader Firewall System set up by the Current World's gods.
It's either fight or die survival thing. You got 3 years to make it out alive from the broken Shitonus
Yeah...I'm more of a pacifist person, so I can't make myself write anything extreme ;-;....I wish was still in my teens, because then i could have said something like "learn the language of birds" without cringing myself
Imma gonna go home...
This is no joke.

Oh, holy fuck, the gods are pointing their guns at me, I guess I have no choice...
I guess I will have to massacre them with the [DELETE] key, then the isekaiers, then everyone who wants to go into the ark...

Let's just make our own world here...

This space between you and me.
The world we created just because of the I and we.
We don't need any heroes.
I can exist in my mind with the speed of thought...
repeating it into a loop, then another loop, then forever.
If that's the case, I might be immortal, in my mind and yours.

We can choose to wait to end our lives three years later.
Just like how we lack the choice of not dying from old age altogether.
It may be short, but I had fun while living.
But even with a small glimmer of hope, I will not stop believing.
I am immortal.

And with these letters leaving from the tips of my fingers, I shall restart a new world of my own, our own...
Also, thank you for reminding me I never answered

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Become god and make Earth into a litrpg

LilTV1155

Let's see, my first weapon, I want to craft a club, a rudimentary. I shall look for a fallen branch which happens to be a perfect shape, if not, then I shall tie a rock to a long thick stick, making it sort of a unsharpened spear.

I want to study the behaviour of the said monsters, their patrol patterns and sleeping schedule, and also their weapons.

I also want to hunt small animals like birds and hare, stuff them with poisonous leaves, mushrooms, or venom from snacks and throw it in there and check after a few days to see how poison resistant they are
You will encounter a ruin and find a weakened land god imprisoned by souls of genocided tribe of demons.

Free them. Rescued god will become an animal companion, your social navigator and lingual translator n new world, and shield against Anti-Invader Lv1. Can help you identify potential Templars and Troublemaker Fatales.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Imma gonna go home...
This is no joke.

Oh, holy fuck, the gods are pointing their guns at me, I guess I have no choice...
I guess I will have to massacre them with the [DELETE] key, then the isekaiers, then everyone who wants to go into the ark...
......I think you got it backward though.
All gods are MIA except for one. Half were already dead when you got there.
Your main enemy is the System and the Current World's children who turned their back on rights to life, i.e. Templars.

There is no Delete key.
That OP ability was destroyed upon agreement of your Isekaiee's Former World God and Current World God to ensure your survival in the current world setting.

Cause firewall will notice and dial anti-OP invader protocol to ×20 against you upon your arrival.
The Ark is the only way to send you back to your home, the former world and stop the current world's 3 years armegeddon.
Unreasonable masacre of isekaiees will allow you to harvest their souls, but you will be denied entry rights to your former/original world due to corruption of your soul.

It's not a matter of "want to go to" Ark. But a "must have" for Ark for souls of oppressed, the oppressed people and the Innocents.
Their souls are the main battery power of the Ark & New World, originally souls empower of dying Current World.
Destroy the Ark's passengers = No Ark power = No Ark = Immediate Self-Destruct of Cyrrent World & No World transfer to Former/New from Cyrrebt World
Also, your power cant move the Ark. Mana, magic, aura are ineffective. Power must be from the direct soul. Ark require more than 5 billion souls in order to move. All souls must be different and contain high diversity in DNA materials from the hosts.
Otherwise inbreeding genetic issues, infertility, inability to adapt, and extinction = New World become same as Curent World.
You cant self-clone youself or breed factory your way out after wrecking the Ark's power source.
Self clone = splitting of your soul (3/3 =1)
Breed factory = personalities ( 0 ) = immediate death of both mortal and soul +
infertility + offspring souls only make up for 1/25 soul power of 1 soul due to DNA parentage, age, maturity, and dying World Tree.
Isekaiee-Native offspring = Stillborn/Aborted fetus/1 hr lifespan child / 3 days lifespan conjoined chimera / infertile hybrid due to 0 lifeline, dying world tree, and your isekaiee's soul + power, birth will result in death of non-/depowered parent, mostly the mothers; due to contamination from isekaiee soul's clone insert, I-N hybrids are not recognized as a whole soul and disqualified from entering Ark unless officially blessed and registered by Gods of Current & Former Worlds; same is said fir Isekaiee-Isekaiee offspring.
Preserved genetic matters have very short lifespan (1 hr time limit) and very fragile to power radiation due to power and travel mobility of Ark.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
......I think you got it backward though.
All gods are MIA except for one. Half were already dead when you got there.
Your main enemy is the System and the Current World's children who turned their back on rights to life, i.e. Templars.

There is no Delete key.
That OP ability was destroyed upon agreement of your Isekaiee's Former World God and Current World God to ensure your survival in the current world setting.

Cause firewall will notice and dial anti-OP invader protocol to ×20 against you upon your arrival.
The Ark is the only way to send you back to your home, the former world and stop the current world's 3 years armegeddon.
Unreasonable masacre of isekaiees will allow you to harvest their souls, but you will be denied entry rights to your former/original world due to corruption of your soul.

It's not a matter of "want to go to" Ark. But a "must have" for Ark for souls of oppressed, the oppressed people and the Innocents.
Their souls are the main battery power of the Ark & New World, originally souls empower of dying Current World.
Destroy the Ark's passengers = No Ark power = No Ark = Immediate Self-Destruct of Cyrrent World & No World transfer to Former/New from Cyrrebt World
Also, your power cant move the Ark. Mana, magic, aura are ineffective. Power must be from the direct soul. Ark require more than 5 billion souls in order to move. All souls must be different and contain high diversity in DNA materials from the hosts.
Otherwise inbreeding genetic issues, infertility, inability to adapt, and extinction = New World become same as Curent World.
You cant self-clone youself or breed factory your way out after wrecking the Ark's power source.
Self clone = splitting of your soul (3/3 =1)
Breed factory = personalities ( 0 ) = immediate death of both mortal and soul +
infertility + offspring souls only make up for 1/25 soul power of 1 soul due to DNA parentage, age, maturity, and dying World Tree.
Isekaiee-Native offspring = Stillborn/Aborted fetus/1 hr lifespan child / 3 days lifespan conjoined chimera / infertile hybrid due to 0 lifeline, dying world tree, and your isekaiee's soul + power, birth will result in death of non-/depowered parent, mostly the mothers; due to contamination from isekaiee soul's clone insert, I-N hybrids are not recognized as a whole soul and disqualified from entering Ark unless officially blessed and registered by Gods of Current & Former Worlds; same is said fir Isekaiee-Isekaiee offspring.
Preserved genetic matters have very short lifespan (1 hr time limit) and very fragile to power radiation due to power and travel mobility of Ark.
I guess I was trying to say it's the end of the world in a poetic and philosophical(confusing) way. I was trying too hard...
Hahahaha...

I easily give up on stuff... And makes do of what is allowed of my creativity.

The Armageddon will happen, and we have no power to change it!

Unless... We restart from the beginning...
Change it into a loop, that shall never cease. Even if all the gods vanish, my memories won't...

But, am I the only one? Who returned back on time? It just can't be me right? I have to be careful...

It's not easy fooling the system, and I am not certain how many times I can do this again... And again... And again...

The system will find me. Maybe not now, but sooner. 3 years are too short of a time, but within this loop, I have bought just enough time...
This is my endgame and in the face of a dead-end, this will serve as a powerful trump card to create the ideal 'perfect run'.

This is not a struggle, this is a comeback!
Just you wait for me, you freaking system, I am gonna slay you!

And maybe achieve the milestone called System Slayer along the way... That's several times harder than godslaying, but who cares? You have to be ambitious to make your life more meaningful, right?

Now returning to reality...
CLASS: Chronomancer
RACE: Homunculi
UNIQUE SKILL: Returner (Is this too OP? Nah, it ain't, if the price is paying a quarter of your memory. (this is just my opinion though))
You will encounter a ruin and find a weakened land god imprisoned by souls of genocided tribe of demons.

Free them. Rescued god will become an animal companion, your social navigator and lingual translator n new world, and shield against Anti-Invader Lv1. Can help you identify potential Templars and Troublemaker Fatales.

So... I was lurking in these ruins when I found this person...
"@Aggent Do you want to go ruin hunting together?"

Of course, I have an agenda, I want to share that protection bonus from an anti-invader... you don't mind do you?

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs

Well, yes, do free him?
So... I was lurking in these ruins when I found this person...
"@Aggent Do you want to go ruin hunting together?"

Of course, I have an agenda, I want to share that protection bonus from an anti-invader... you don't mind do you?
=_=)
I don't know anyone named "Aggent" around these lands

LilTV1155

Now that I think about it. How do we cook an eldritch monster into edible food assuming the character is 'sane'?

LilTV1155

I think I saw a tentacle creature of Eldritch lores. Since it was kinda based off on the deep sea, maybe a squid. So pickled in vinegar and deep fried bread crumbs on a grill like ikayaki?
Though, I'm wondering how to cook a starfish and use its bone for weapons.

P.S. Im watching a live starfish getting cut up for traditional soup.

Edit. Starfish long dead after the first hit.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Now that I think about it. How do we cook an eldritch monster into edible food assuming the character is 'sane'?
You can do that since it's so big, it doesn't notice anything when MC takes a chunk out of it to cook
Oh, that "how", let's see, frying it like a squid is ideal, but if it looks like one of those biblically accurate angels, then as a chicken

LilTV1155

**Cthullu . I am He who ca---!
Someone . Cringe!
*Cthullu . What?
Me . Octopus? Octopus!
Start salivating.
Eyes shine with gleaming pitchfork.
3 hr later.
Me . How about Inky Takoyaki and Deep fried Tentacle tempura, Stuffed Octopus with rice, beans, and sardines? And mashed potato with gravvvvyyy~!