NTR is not for kids

SailusGebel

The subtle nuances of NTR have obviously flown over your head. It is a highly compelling commentary the relationships between men and women. The cuck, aka beta male, is btfoed by the alpha/sigma male in a raw display of reality. While the female is often portrayed as short sighted, stupid, and slutty, all the things which modern stories shy away from. NTR thrusts the an alternate perspective of the world onto you like a mighty Atlus thrusts the earth into the sky. With divorce rates skyrocketing people are waking up to the true nature of relationships and the faults of the opposite sex. NTR is a logical consequence of this and it will continue to advance until morality has been restored, and in that sense it is a necessary evil. It is the modern day cautionary tale and the future of all literature as we know it.
Nah, mate, there are no subtle nuances. NTR is mostly about people that are so friggin stupid that you can't even associate yourself with them. More time than note, the NTR-driven stories are so lazily written that the only function they serve is a shock effect or\and gaining publicity.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I jus’ like reading NTR mostly because I like seeing characters break down psychologically.

I guess NTR is some form of torture. And, well, the stories I read a pretty well written. Basically it’s jus’ shitty ppl doing shitty things and making shitty decisions that led into one giant shitty situation.

Basically NTR is a shit show and I love shit shows.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Ntr is pretty bad. I rather have wholesome stuff