NUF Forums

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
So let me start by saying I've had an account there for a while, but nothing that I've ever really used.

Is it worth getting involved there? Yay? Nay?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It's basically here, but more people. That means higher chances of meeting people with vibe with, along with retards you want to punch through the screen.

Also one thing I notice is that new members don't last too long. It's got a shit ton of traffic, but members usually come and go.

Just ask @AliceShiki on this one, she knows.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It's basically here, but more people. That means higher chances of meeting people with vibe with, along with retards you want to punch through the screen.

Also one thing I notice is that new members don't last too long. It's got a shit ton of traffic, but members usually come and go.

The fact that she is very active on both sides is saying something.

Remember that you are in the forum for casual shitposting and maybe some questions or two or even afterthoughts of the dumpster fire you read in NU. Feel free to just go there and immerse yourself in whatever crap available on the time period.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

Remember that you are in the forum for casual shitposting and maybe some questions or two or even afterthoughts of the dumpster fire you read in NU. Feel free to just go there and immerse yourself in whatever crap available on the time period.
Sounds like my type of place.

Punch through a screen LOL

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So let me start by saying I've had an account there for a while, but nothing that I've ever really used.

Is it worth getting involved there? Yay? Nay?
NUF is more active than here and it is a bit more on the crazy side.

Profile posts in particular have @Ophious dying constantly among other things.

The Community Games Section of NUF also has more active games than Scribbly does... Though it was much more active in the past.

As for rather or not you should go there? Well... Both forums are fun to me~

Ah, that is not exactly it.

New members come an go in every forum, the amount of people that stay is always small.

In NUF in particular, the people that stay tend to stay for around one year or so before they start drifting away to some personal discord server... Some remain even after that, but there are plenty that end up leaving.

Eeeeeeeeh?

I'm barely active over here and I'm only a bit more active on NUF.

I mean, geez, I think I'm getting like... Less than 500 messages per month, it's a depressingly small number.

It wouldn't surprise me if I got that in a week back in the day.

I just have the top spots in the leaderboard because there is nobody actively trying to compete. It's not too hard to overtake me these days.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Profile posts in particular have @Ophious dying constantly among other things.
...I feel like you should be pushing the other things as emphasis and not my deaths....
Eeeeeeeeh?

I'm barely active over here and I'm only a bit more active on NUF.

I mean, geez, I think I'm getting like... Less than 500 messages per month, it's a depressingly small number.

It wouldn't surprise me if I got that in a week back in the day.

I just have the top spots in the leaderboard because there is nobody actively trying to compete. It's not too hard to overtake me these days.
if 500 a month is something you considered small then I'm scared of what you would consider alot... I barely got 2700 after 4 whole years there...

AliceShiki

The golden age may be gone but the are survivors that remember... we remember you, the Titan of brascovia, the empress of the eternal empire, and of course we remember the tyranny of the diabolical hell's familia...

:blob_shock:
Let's see...

Titan of Brascovia... There was a joke related to one specific forum game that talked about the existence of a kingdom called Brascovia, and people tried to make me its queen, but I kept adamantly refusing it until people gave up... Yet in the midst of this "epic battle" to force me on the throne, the joke somehow spread from that game to the rest of the forums... And to this day it still remains somewhat alive, even though the forum game in question has long died.

Empress of the eternal empire... This one is new to me too in all honesty. Though some people called me empress a few times in something related to the aforementioned internal joke. Which I still refuse to accept~

Tyranny of the hell's familia... Well, this one is a bit hard to explain. Let's see...
To begin with, the Hell Family starts with @Satan. Satan has due to... I forgot the exact circumstances, become the father of @iampsyx. But Psyx-chan had 3 sisters, so they all became Satan's daughters by default.
One of those sisters married my mom, so I became the granddaughter of Satan and... Then you add a ton of other complicated family relationships that I'm too lazy to explain and you end up with a pretty big Hell Family that is directly related to Satan in one way or another.
In any case, due to diverse circumstances of people going inactive and me being super addicted to NUF back in the days, I ended up becoming the Manager of Hell that rules with an Iron Fist or something like that. I'm not sure I agree with the Iron Fist part, but I'm the Manager of Hell regardless~
As for the Tyranny thing... Well, it may be hard to believe, but @Tony is actually @Satan. You can conclude that by looking at the trophy you earn from Following @Satan. And also by the fact that @God is banned on NUF! ^^)/
And well, Tony-chan is an evil tyrant that rules over NUF with an iron fist, so therefore the tyranny spreads out to the whole family, or something like that.

If you thought all that was weird and a bit crazy, all I have to say to you is... @Welcome to NUF.

oh.. ye of the uninitiated... the lore and history of Nufia is rich and deep.

I recall the reign of the witch of nonsense, the Hurricane rain of the Raneday

There was the unrelenting purifier's path of Parths.

The mysterious shadows of Yuzuki.

Orator, philosophers, clonehunters, and worldeaters, red haired quizmasters, and brutal femme fatals, many had carved their names in the annuals of Nuf!

Once there were lychee polls that bloomed for those aching for the fruit for the mind. Or the zone of mafia, for those looking for that pound of flesh and blood.

Form the gloriously poetic pyoo, to the now empty house of 666... from the rise of the gamblers den to the fall of the dragon god...

Nufia is the paradise for crazed and the amusement park of the deviants, where boredom only visits those who are idle and silent.

But these words are but the ramblings of the insane, to know Nuf is to live it, find for yourself if Nuf is enough or just a little Nuf is enough... that is all up to you.

AliceShiki

oh.. ye of the uninitiated... the lore and history of Nufia is rich and deep.

I recall the reign of the witch of nonsense, the Hurricane rain of the Raneday

There was the unrelenting purifier's path of Parths.

The mysterious shadows of Yuzuki.

Orator, philosophers, clonehunters, and worldeaters, red haired quizmasters, and brutal femme fatals, many had carved their names in the annuals of Nuf!

Once there were lychee polls that bloomed for those aching for the fruit for the mind. Or the zone of mafia, for those looking for that pound of flesh and blood.

Form the gloriously poetic pyoo, to the now empty house of 666... from the rise of the gamblers den to the fall of the dragon god...

Nufia is the paradise for crazed and the amusement park of the deviants, where boredom only visits those who are idle and silent.

But these words are but the ramblings of the insane, to know Nuf is to live it, find for yourself if Nuf is enough or just a little Nuf is enough... that is all up to you.
It's really funny to understand everything you just said and start imagining what the people that don't get it think about those sentences~
Has anyone thought of making a NUF lore thread? @AliceShiki @Generic.Archdemon that sounds pretty pretty interesting. Consider doing it? :blobtaco::blobtaco:
In all honesty, there isn't that much to be said. If one were to explain the things of NUF, they'd actually look pretty boring.

It's mostly profile post roleplay that doesn't go anywhere and often times repeats itself. It's fun for us, but an outsider probably wouldn't care too much for it.