NUF Forums

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
It's mostly profile post roleplay that doesn't go anywhere and often times repeats itself. It's fun for us, but an outsider probably wouldn't care too much for it.
Rather than fun, it feels more stressful than anything... Like suddenly having new members come on my profile and insult me then stab me is never really something I'd call enjoyable...

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Rather than fun, it feels more stressful than anything... Like suddenly having new members come on my profile and insult me then stab me is never really something I'd call enjoyable...
*never stabbed or insulted Ophi at all*
'-'

X

Ophious

*never stabbed or insulted Ophi at all*
'-'

X
Fair point but sadly quite a few still do, I mean I don't mind but it'd be nice to introduce yourself first before suddenly trying to crush the rest of my fragmented self-confidence~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Fair point but sadly quite a few still do, I mean I don't mind but it'd be nice to introduce yourself first before suddenly trying to crush the rest of my fragmented self-confidence~
*huggles and gives you an aardwolf plushie*

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Except Dragon God. That's a story that never gets old.
Well, he is a special case~
Eh? That stresses you...?

I mean, I thought you were laughing along all along, yanno? That's why I still do those things.

I wouldn't want to actively stress you. You're my friend and grandnephew after all.

Ophious

Eh? That stresses you...?

I mean, I thought you were laughing along all along, yanno? That's why I still do those things.
With you its more like a greeting so I'm used to it
but when others suddenly tag me and start mocking me without even me knowing them its kinda annoying
Like I don't mind playing around and being the butt of the joke but wouldn't it be better to atleast talk first before someone straight out starts cursing you and belittling you?
I wouldn't want to actively stress you. You're my friend and grandnephew after all.
Also screw you! I'll fight you woman!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
With you its more like a greeting so I'm used to it
but when others suddenly tag me and start mocking me without even me knowing them its kinda annoying
Like I don't mind playing around and being the butt of the joke but wouldn't it be better to atleast talk first before someone straight out starts cursing you and belittling you?
Oooooooh, I get that feeling!

Sorry if I ended up incentivizing that on newbies! I'll be more careful! >.<
Also screw you! I'll fight you woman!
*giggles*
*pat pat*